Adult deceased Daughter's fb account deactivated, need help please

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:27 am
Somehow my Daughter's fb page was deactivated. O want it to be Memorialized. The form to do this asks for the url to her page bit because it is deactivated I can't get it. The form won't send without it stating there is missing info. What can I do. Please help, it is one of the only ways of keeping her memory alive! I don't want yo create a page for her...I eant hers back.

jcboy

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 08:21 pm
@mstlnava,
From Facebook,

Quote:
How do I request content from the account of a deceased person?
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy of people who use Facebook very seriously. We are only able to consider requests for account contents of a deceased person from an authorized representative. The application to obtain account content is a lengthy process and will require you to obtain a court order.
Please keep in mind that sending a request or filing the required documentation does not guarantee that we will be able to provide you with the content of the deceased person's account.

Requesting Content From a Deceased Person's Account
Please use this form to request content from a deceased person's account. We extend our condolences and appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.
Are you an authorized representative of the deceased person?
Yes
No
Photocopy of your government-issued photo ID

Any documents establishing your legal connection to the deceased person

Copy of the deceased person's death certificate
If the death certificate is not in English, please provide an accurate, notarized translation
0 Replies

mstlnava

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:18 am
Where do I send the documents? Can I attach copies in an email please?
0 Replies

mstlnava

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:34 am
I now have the form I need but it asks if I have something to show that my Daughter wanted her electronic communications released specifically to me. Her death was sudden so no I don't. I'm not asking for access to her info, I would just like her page memorialized. If I check the no box will it keep this from happening?
jcboy

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 06:20 am
@mstlnava,
Well It does say they require a court order. If you have a court order I doubt it would keep it from happening but that would be up to facebook.

I would just complete the form, hit send and if they require anything else from you they will let you know. Good luck to you!
0 Replies