Am addicted to masturbation , ppls help

don Dee

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:18 am
I've got a problem and I think I really need some one to help me out of this mess , am 25 years old now , I've been masturbating ever since I was a child , and that kept me away from sex for 25 years now , I've never had sex with any girl in my life, am so addicted to masturbation I do it 1 to 2 times everyday ,sometimes I go as far as doing it 3 times in a single day , I really wish to stop but don't know how to as previuos attempts to stop it never worked , am very worried as am afraid it would affect my future, somebody pls advice me on what to do .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 2,946 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:20 am
@don Dee,
Buy the biggest pair of boxing gloves available.

They will also stop nose picking and scratching.
0 Replies

Codyyyxx

Sun 21 Jun, 2015 04:06 am
@don Dee,
It's alright to masturbate, if you enjoy it then go for it! Why not try having sex often, it may cleanse you of the habit. However, I wouldn't worry to be honest.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:31 am
@don Dee,
Could just be autosexual. That's prefering masturbation to partner-sex. Understandable in a time when sex can kill you.

To be considered problematic-addiction or pathological you'd have to be masturbating inappropriately, like at your desk at school or work. If you only do it when you wake up, before you go to bed, etc. it's not a clinical problem.

You're suffering is entirely due to your listening to sex-negative people telling you it's bad.
0 Replies

Master-Bator

Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:23 pm
@don Dee,
its ok to mastrurbate, just get a gf to **** then u'll mastrubate less you'll see.
When i was your age i was mastrurbating a lot when i didnt had a girlfriend. the internet supplies you everyday of new hot girls to stroke to, maybe use the computer less, that could help and try to go outside more often do stuff that will take you focus on sex a bit away. And also masturbating with your girlfriend is insanely hot
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sun 23 Aug, 2015 09:09 am
@don Dee,
Only thing being comfortable with masturbation will effect is your not catching anything icky or life-threatening from partner-sex. When you finally do meet someone, you'll be a far more capable lover than somoene who gets off in 90 seconds because they're unfamilar with their own sexual process.

People are much better off masturbating a couple times every day than looking at other people with their own hopes and dreams as means to an end. Should be in a relationship because of mutual interests, not just a desire for actual sex. Being able to 'clear our heads' of the desire for sex leaves us thinking clearly about our interest in other people. If we're still interested in somoene when not horny, that's a far better indication of actual compatbility than just being sexually attracted to people.
0 Replies

katiekatie

Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:18 pm
@don Dee,
There's nothing wrong with masturbation. I masturbate several times a day, I just see it as having a high sex drive. I'm quite older then you and I'll tell you, you won't stop. And you shouldn't feel like you need to stop it...why should you, it feels go and there's nothing wrong with that.
Maybe you're not so much addicted but rather scared to meet a woman and get intimate with her.
0 Replies

hunyul

Sun 29 Jan, 2017 05:37 pm
Please do seek help!
0 Replies

badra100

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 11:15 pm
The best way is to stop thinking about sex all the time..try engaging yourself in other activities you have interest in(other than sex)..
You can watch TV, surf internet, listen to musics, or can keep yourself busy in doing some work whic may be productive and can help you to not to think of the subject you are concerned with..
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 11:54 pm
You've got too much time on your hands.
Krumple

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 12:40 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

You've got too much time on your hands.

Lol was that pun intended?
0 Replies