Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 06:51 pm
I am in a LDR with my boyfriend and at first everything was amazing and great and he sent me really cute messages and he really cared
but we got in a small fight, and we got over it but now he texts very differently, using less words, just sending hearts instead of talking
and it's starting to worry me. It gets awkward when we text and i don't know what to say anymore/ talk about anymore.
He says he still loves me and everything is great when we voice call each other, but when we text its dull and not as fun as it used to be.
did i do anything wrong? should I be worried?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,219 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 08:54 pm
@hewnawix,
Quote:
He says he still loves me and everything is great when we voice call each other

There's your answer. When you meet with him, how does his actions seem to you?
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 04:07 am
@hewnawix,
Quote:
we got in a small fight, and we got over it but now he texts very differently

Correlation doesn't necessarily imply causastion. I'd ask a couple of questions:

1. What was the "small fight" about?
2. Are you sure that he considered it to be small?
3. What makes you sure that both of you got over it?
4. How long have you been together? You'd expect a bit of routine to creep in after a certain amount of time, and it may be completely unrelated to the "small fight."
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:13 am
Agreeing with others. One other thought...did the fight occur due to a text? Could he be afraid or concerned if he texts something it could be misinterpreted and cause another fight? Text and emails are often misinterpreted as tone is difficult tor read in texts. Maybe it would be better to talk via phone rather than write.
0 Replies