Islamic Terrorists Strike France

katsung47

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 07:19 pm
Vindicated: Paris events meet the false flag checklist

January 12, 2015
By Jay | Jay’s Analysis

Already numerous patterns I listed in my initial analysis, as well as others consonant with false flags, have made themselves apparent in the Paris shooting and hostage incidents. Also apparent are the predictable results that follow these events. We have seen all of the following:
https://jaysanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/fullsizerender.jpg?w=444&h=350
1. Mass mainstream media buildup and rollout, with ready-made “placards” to call global attention to event

2. Questionable videos and details of the event, as well as drills or security buildup prior

3. Military training for the perpetrators, while the “terror” suspects with deep state connections and rap sheets run free

4. A false dialectic of left versus radicalism polarizing public consumption of propaganda

5. Investigators and key individuals in the event end up “suicided”

6. Media quickly fingers low IQ duped patsies based on magical ID appearance (think 9/11)

7. More funding for militarization, surveillance and police state with media replaying past terror events ad nauseam

Webster Tarpley explains of the purpose of synthetic terror: “Terrorism thus has been known to provide a means of social control. Parts of the US oligarchy are today almost euphoric about the seemingly endless panorama of possibilities of exploiting terrorism they believe they see before them. But it is now wide to build an entire state and social order on terrorism.” (Synthetic Terror, pg. 88)
https://jaysanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/top-5-signs-of-a-false-flag-terror-attack.jpg?w=300&h=256
coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 09:04 pm
@katsung47,
Quote:
Vindicated: Paris events meet the false flag checklist

http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/bullshit.gif

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 12:54 am
@coldjoint,
yes indeed once awake you can see it from the beginning!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 01:53 am
You wait all day for a paranoid android and then three of the buggers turn up at once!
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:12 am
@Lordyaswas,
Now, exactly WHY do you say that? Can you explain please?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 04:51 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Exactly as I thought........silence.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 05:51 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Exactly as I thought........silence.

I wouldn't expect any explanation from that windbag. There are no excuses for the killing and terror that is allowed to continue while the free world minces words. But that is what a-holes consider some sort of response.

How many lives has this approach saved? How much recruitment has it stopped? How many Jews are afraid to live in Europe?

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2015 07:45 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
Now, exactly WHY do you say that? Can you explain please?

Lordyaswas likes to engage in name-calling whenever he is confronted by something he can't understand.

I don't agree with katsung47's post, but he certainly deserves credit for not engaging in childish name-calling like Lordyaswas does.
0 Replies