Will someone I blocked receive my message?

JD12

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 04:57 am
I'm currently having a private conversation with someone who is not my friend anymore on Facebook. I want to send this person one last message before I block her. If I block the person right after I send her the last message (I don't think she'll see it right away because she usually isn't online at that time), will she get my message even with me having blocked her? Or can I only block her after she reads the message so that she can read it? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 386 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:00 am
@JD12,
I have no idea, but it sounds very childish to me.

JD12

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:43 am
@Lordyaswas,
It has to do with my ex. I had to tell her about something but don't want her stuff coming up on my profile anymore after we finish our conversation, so I can move on.
0 Replies

JD12

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 06:58 am
So I did the experience with a friend and yes, if we send the message before blocking the person they will receive it and be immediately told that they cannot reply to the message.

However, the person sending the message won't be able to see when the other person read it as the "seen at ..." will no longer be visible after you block someone.

Just in case anyone is wondering.
0 Replies