can I trust her?

matt72

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:15 pm
Very quickly...I married Chantal 4 years ago and we have 1 Chile that's 3.about 2 months ago I saw a message or conversation between her and a male friend.he was saying how he wished he told her he loved her in the part.snyways...I was sad..she said it was nothing.I cried for weeks worring about that.then 2 weeks later I saw emails from Facebook friends of hers...very sexual,sharing pics,and even saying comments like(have you told him yet)?.Now I was really crying and scared to death about our marriage.Then a few days later i see a profile on jasez.can with her pic,it said married with kids and looking for discreet sex.She liked to give and recievr pleasure.....anyways the next thing I find out about is her profile on Ashley madison(for martied cheaters)......and last year she had an old purse that she had upstairs...I was looking for a credit card,I opened it up and the only thing in their was a bottle of lubrification(hot caress)........2 werks ago I was putting my son in his car seat and saw a plastic grocery bag sticking out from under the passengers seat and it was blalingrrie with straps and hose....all she has said to me about the lube and lingerie was(she meant to throw them away.....please help me...all she says is she loves me and she would never have cheated on me.... I cry do much but now she says the past is the past and if I forgive her then we can be happy...but she says I must trust her..she just wanted attention thatbi didn't give her....any advice is much appreciated....thank uou
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 713 • Replies: 6
No top replies

matt72

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:35 pm
My typing is bad because I am still shaking crying from all of this.Its not simple....I moved from America to Quebec to be with her.So I have a lot toblosr by leaving.someone please help me understand all of this.
jespah

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:44 pm
@matt72,
You need marriage counseling. Whether it's to stay together, or to plan your exit strategy, you need to get this out in front of an impartial third party.

I wish you well.
0 Replies

matt72

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:07 pm
Thank you Jespah....I don't know if that's worth it or not.To give you an example....2 weeks ago,I saw an app on her phone{coverme),its an app used for bidding texts and phone calls.My son uses her phone all the time and said he accidently downloaded it.If I tell her I am going to leave,she gets threatens suicide because I don't believe her.So if she won't admit the small things,she will never admit the big ones.Its so sad because I really would like to work it out but Its like I am married to someone I don't know.marriage counseling would be great but I don't believe she would be honest like I would. Just so sad for my son Jonathan....I am not a resident of Canada yet ..and I may never see him again....I just don't believe any of this is happening to me.
jespah

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:17 pm
@matt72,
If she's threatening suicide, then all the more reason to go to counseling - and by yourself if she won't go.

Find out what (if anything) can be done. Find out how to cope.

PS Your son will be okay.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 05:28 pm
@matt72,
Sorry Matt....you need to confront her (without tears). Get a hold of yourself and know that in any relationship disloyalty is a possibility..sorry but--trusting simply because someone desires that you simply must trust and disregard the past it is plain dumb. Get marriage counseling....who knows in the end you may be the one ready to move one. Threatening suicide sounds like a major manipulator to me.... Best wishes....
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:47 pm
@matt72,
I feel that you need to be strong & not so accessible during this. She knows you are willing to put up with next to everything to be with her. Bringing a little mystery and throwing her off base a bit will rattle her cage and remind her of why she was initially with you.
0 Replies