EARTHS END????

neologist

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 12:10 am
@Joebro13243,
It's not the end of the planet. It's the end of thousands of years of war and sickness and death: earth as we have known it.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 12:15 am
@neologist,
Quote:
It's the end of thousands of years of war and sickness and death:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/smilies/klsoifgf.gif
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 11:02 pm
The world already ended last month...and you missed it,sorry
neologist

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 12:34 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
The world already ended last month...and you missed it,sorry
Of course, it ended for 49ers fans; but I thought Joebro was referring to something more global.
giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 02:53 pm
@neologist,
The 49ers have fans???
Banana Breath

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:53 pm
The big ending was at the end of the year 999.
Quote:
The year 999 was a boom year for monasteries. Penitents flocked in, hysterically bearing jewels, coins and earthly possessions by the oxcartful, hoping to cadge a little last-minute grace before Judgment Day. (Buckley 1966)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you missed it. We are nothing but pre-programmed recordings playing back through the millenia since the earth is now just a memory.
0 Replies

slipknotic

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 02:11 am
@Setanta,
I had an overwhelming urge to watch until the end, and I feel fine.
0 Replies

slipknotic

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 02:26 am
I'm a Christian, and have been for most of my life, and from my studies and research the book of revelation is a cryptic message sent out by John to Christians and the major temples of the day, to warn them of what the Romans were doing to Christians in areas around the empire. Not saying that it has no Christian value, but it is not a prediction for the end of the world. There are canonized books and non-canonized books, only canonized show up in the bible all were written by people, and are only interpretations of what God had to say, in addition they have been translated numerous times, the best way to go about it is to read them all, search within yourself, pray, then let God reveal the truth to you.
Banana Breath

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 06:24 am
@slipknotic,
I am a breakfast eater, and for most of my life and from reading the backs of packages found on the breakfast table I've discovered cryptic messages linking to other household products telling about the end of the world when Aunt Jemima runs off with Uncle Ben while the earth is swept up in a white tornado.
giujohn

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 06:32 pm
@slipknotic,
Quote:
I'm a Christian, and have been for most of my life, and from my studies and research the book of revelation is a cryptic message sent out by John to Christians and the major temples of the day, to warn them of what the Romans were doing to Christians in areas around the empire. Not saying that it has no Christian value, but it is not a prediction for the end of the world. There are canonized books and non-canonized books, only canonized show up in the bible all were written by people, and are only interpretations of what God had to say, in addition they have been translated numerous times, the best way to go about it is to read them all, search within yourself, pray, then let God reveal the truth to you.

You are right and I agree up until the very end.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:50 am
@slipknotic,
slipknotic wrote:
I'm a Christian, and have been for most of my life, and from my studies and research the book of revelation is a cryptic message sent out by John to Christians and the major temples of the day, to warn them of what the Romans were doing to Christians in areas around the empire. Not saying that it has no Christian value, but it is not a prediction for the end of the world. . . .
Well, I would aver that Ch 13, vs 3 has already been fulfilled and we now await the fulfillment of Ch 17 and 18.

http://able2know.org/topic/50801-1
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:51 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
The 49ers have fans???

Well, I guess I can no longer say for sure.

However.

Go Seahawks!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:53 am
@Banana Breath,
Of course! All cereals have a natural affinity for banana,
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » EARTHS END????
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:24:18