Can you name positives of shows like Celebrity Apprentice_DWTS?

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:10 pm
Believe it or not - there are positives for shows like Celebrity Apprentice (yeah I watched part of it last night) and Dancing with the Stars.

Has been/never has been/wanna be/B- and lower actors - there is a place for you.

Please list any positives for these shows

(also you can add shows to the list to help these poor saps fulfill there dreams)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 413 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
@Linkat,
1) positive - keeps these saps from being on welfare and sapping up our tax dollars
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:33 pm
@Linkat,
Positive -- my mom loves Dancing With The Stars so it does entertain some people -- especially those who feel that most television has gotten too violent and sexual.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:40 pm
@Linkat,
when I first started dance classes I watched DWTS

learned a lot from the old guy - I still apply some of the tips he gave - particularly helpful when I'm doing troupe work. His advice about partner dancing was very strong. I still recall a video he showed once, talking about the less than 1% difference in the partners through their routine.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 07:56 pm
@boomerang,
I used to like to watch "Dancing With The Stars" too. But suddenly, I grew very tired of watching the female dancers and their close to nude bodies bouncing by.

I suspect that one day, we'll turn on "Dancing" and everyone will be nude.
Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 09:48 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

I used to like to watch "Dancing With The Stars" too. But suddenly, I grew very tired of watching the female dancers and their close to nude bodies bouncing by.

I suspect that one day, we'll turn on "Dancing" and everyone will be nude.

Funny when I was reading boomerang's comment about too much sexual content - the first thing I thought was -- what? DWTS has very skimpy outfits and often times sexual dances. I really do not care -- but I wouldn't classify it as less sexual than other shows and not to mention that half the celebrities on there are from sexual content type programs - now granted it probably is a bit less than many other shows.

Celebrity apprentice often times promotes using your sexuality to sell items as well not to mention they often have playboy bunnies and others who have become celebity due to their sexuality.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 09:48 am
@Linkat,
Anyone have anything positive of celebrity apprentice?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:57 pm
@Linkat,
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vvlw7a.png
0 Replies