Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 06:19 pm
@ehBeth,
love struck Smile
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 06:31 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

You don't have to do all the work. If she likes you and wants to spend time with you, she will hopefully help keep the conversation going. Also you don;t have to talk all the time. The most important thing you need to do is relax.

I think contrex gave the best answer above.

Don't you think the girl may have something to say? Or do you think it's entirely your job to do all the talking?

Asking a question is just a way to get a conversation started, after that both people take turns speaking.
becurse

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 06:32 pm
@ehBeth,
I meant that I haven't asked her to meet me at the club but I know that I'm going to bump into her. And I guess you're right, I should probably wait until I tell her that I like her. And no I didn't get invited by her, I am going with a group of friends. I want her to know that I like her but how would I do this without actually telling her? Should I compliment her? I don't want to sound cheesy though, just something subtle.
0 Replies

becurse

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 06:37 pm
@chai2,
At the moment, I have started all the conversations. I am going to leave it until Wednesday and if she texts me, I'll reply. I don't want to seem too clingy and text her all the time. Besides, I'll be able to talk to her in person on Wednesday
0 Replies

TD

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 01:12 am
@becurse,
First off I would say that it is a good thing you slowed down on texting. Something I have learned from past experience before I was in this current relationship and was out fishing, is being very friendly and talkative with everyone around, not just her. Being social like that is a couple things. A damn good sign of confidence that will not only draw her to you, but everyone around (Don't get too drunk and overdo it), and also a weird evolved monkey trait, it builds social status in a group which is attractive.

Also, when the time comes that just you and her are talking, find a clever way to make a joke about either getting married or having beautiful kids. BEFORE YOU LAUGH AT THAT COMMENT AND DISREGARD IT AS INSANE, LISTEN! lol. Girls can very easily friend zone you. If you make a light hearted joke about marriage, and she laughs at it, you will NEVER be friend zoned. It takes a little quick thinking, but well worth it. Just as an example, if she says something like, "how have you been?" quickly reply, eh ill be better when we have cute kids together. Remember something very lighthearted and funny. You tell her im going to marry you and she will run for the hills.

But overall, its just about confidence and engaging in her conversation. A girl loves if you get passionate about what she is talking about, and you better not always agree. She can sense if you are full of crap if you are always agreeing. Engage in her conversation, make a few dumb jokes every once in awhile, but stay focused and actually have good responses to comments, regardless of if she asks or not. And it will not hurt to be (I hate this term) a "social butterfly". It ill show her you arent a clinger and a confident dude. Good luck.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 01:18 pm
You may be responding in general..and not directly to the OP; however, if you are addressing the author, be aware this is inactive thread for the last 9 months and the OP is no longer on this site.
ykevin597

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2015 01:04 am
@becurse,
You don't need to say my dear young chap. You just need to hang on until and unless she reacts.
0 Replies

Linda19

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 02:03 pm
@becurse,
Just calm down. And if she didn't like you she wouldn't of been texting you or even hanging with you. stop thinking to much. Be normal with her like a friend and hope it becomes more than that if she wants to.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 02:06 pm
@Ragman,
I'm not sure why anyone would give you a thumbs down when the OP is long gone.
0 Replies

pepsiperfect

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 02:45 pm
@InkRune,
??? But R they blue - R U sure, they could B green/hazel ...
R U REALLY sure that they R blue - or just guessing because of her hair colour??
0 Replies

pepsiperfect

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 02:50 pm
@InkRune,
It has previously been suggested by somebody else
Talk to people there, be polite - make her WANT U - BUT SMILE at HER
And ONLY her - nod UR head ...But ONLY show REAL interest in HER by simply SMILING at HER !!!
0 Replies

pepsiperfect

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 02:52 pm
@ehBeth,
Re: do whilst I am with her?
> Flatter UR eyelids & SMILE - but ONLY smile WITH/IN her presence
0 Replies

pepsiperfect

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2015 02:54 pm
@ehBeth,
Let her see that;
SHE lights up UR world - like NOBODY else !!!
0 Replies

TheDivaGirl

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 01:46 am
You say something what you would say to every other girl.
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 05:35 am
@becurse,
If your going to a club, how about dancing? People don't usually talk when they're dancing. I thought clubs were usually loud anyway. If her friend already told you she likes your doing well already. Find out what else she likes. Ask her a question about herself and then be an attentive listener. I'll bet you've got listening down pat! Try to find out the things you both like and discuss. By the way, I hope this wasn't last years post! Aren't you going to see her before New Year's Eve? She could meet someone and get married before
New Year's Eve. That's the way time is! If you like her don't wait. If you've got money, plan some nice activity and just ask her to go with you. Perhaps there is some distance factor that I am not aware of? Perhaps I've lost track of space-time. Not enough input to advise properly but that's my advice for what very little it may be worth to you. If I had a life I would be out with her right now! Candlelight8
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 05:38 am
@becurse,
Goodness Gracious, I responded to a post that was 2 years old. I wonder if you got married or ran over her with your car. Candlelight8
0 Replies

TheColorfulGirl

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 09:16 pm
@becurse,
You should say something you will say to any other girl.
0 Replies

marys

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 08:27 am
@becurse,
never give up
0 Replies