Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:26 am
@aligatorman75,
Be patient...but you don't sound at all like an ass. She does need to realize she is responsible for herself...but... Still- Be kind. Does she work? How old is she and how long has she been independent and taking care of herself? If you didn't take this elements into consideration before than brace yourself!!
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 11:03 am
@aligatorman75,
aligatorman75 wrote:

@ Found Soul
We've been together since March.
If we didn't see each other everyday and we weren't in a relationship, a friendship would work very smoothly. She is a very good person. She is very intelligent, thoughtful, generally considerate, interesting, has purpose, is interesting, I could go on. But, yes. I am angry and resentful. I wanted this to work so much that I compromised on a lot of things. That was a mistake. I still really want this to work. We are going to start seeing a counselor as soon as we get back.

I'm glad you realize this has become an issue since you have a child at stake. This didn't start with the pregnancy. It became a stark reality when things became of a permanent nature. Hope you guys can figure this out. Best wishes...keep us posted.
0 Replies

Ethels

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 01:37 am
@aligatorman75,
What?!
0 Replies

oisette

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 09:56 am
@aligatorman75,
I agree with Pearlylustre: she's just a spoiled child. Yyou need to talk to her and explain that you are not going to be her and her children's slave for the rest of your life. Just imagine how that will be when the baby is born: will it still be you who will cook both for her and the little creature. If you were a passionate chef, then no problem , of course. Talk to her, don't let her be the man of the house
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 02:58 pm
@aligatorman75,
She's planning on caring for & raising a baby & can't take care of herself??? SCARY! Although I believe you probably knew what you were getting into at the start of the relationship, it doesn't mean that she is acting decently!! We all have to determine what we are willing to tolerate & what we're not, sweetie, if you don't make changes now be certain she won't!!
0 Replies

simpson2015

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 04:57 am
@aligatorman75,
I think that your thoughts are more than correct.
You have to tell her what how you feel, otherwise when the baby will come you will be fu....
0 Replies