Was my boyfriend cheating?

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 10:38 pm
So we were having a party at my house and my boyfriend stayed the night. We've been dating for 3 months. His phone went off at 2am so I looked at his message and it was this girl he is sort of friends with. This girl makes homemade jewelry and for Christmas he bought me a keychain with our names on it in the shape of a heart, from this girl.
In the text she said "I wanna see you" and I replied to her saying "I'm actually with my gf right now" and then me and my bf got into an argument about it. Then his phone went off again and he wouldn't let me look at it. Finally I did and the girl replied "my sister wants to f*** you"
So we argued and he said he didn't do anything wrong.
But wouldn't this girl needed to be lead on in some way for her to text at 2am and say those things?
He said he's never slept with her or done anything with her and when he picked up the keychain he was there for 5 minutes then went home...
Should I believe him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,468 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Sun 28 Dec, 2014 11:18 pm
@Amanda9789,
He might not be telling the truth, but it's at least plausible.

Maybe you should have continued the conversation with her.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Mon 29 Dec, 2014 11:51 am
@Amanda9789,
Quote:
Was my boyfriend cheating?

I often wonder what prompts someone to ask a question to which we cannot possibly know the answer?

Anyway, your boyfriend says he did not cheat on you so why not believe him? Isn't that a bit better than believing any answer you get here from total strangers? So unless you have a lot more than a stupid 2am text from some girl (who may have been drunk or just trying to mess with his mind) then I'd go with believing the boyfriend.

Of course, if you really want us to give you an answer, we can. Hold on a second while I flip a coin.

Came up heads, so yes, he is cheating on you. But just to be sure, I will flip again. Ooops, came up tails. I guess he is not cheating on you. Of course, if you want me to be sure, I can flip it again. Just let me know.
0 Replies