trouble in paradise?

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 01:47 am
I've been dating a woman for the last 8 months, all was well in the beginning. Since we don't live near each other we only see each other about every 6 weeks. But we used too chat every day on skype.

She has a 24 hours job, but two months ago she decided to take an additional temporary job which more fitted her eductation. The new job is 30 hours a week, so that makes a total of 54 hours. Since her second job we only chat about 4 times a week.

As time progressed she became overworked, so she was home last week. I sended her a christmas card and left her several messages on skype, but she didn't reply and wasn't online on skype.

We also play an online game with which you can see the online presence of other players. I've noticed she has added her new boss to the game last week and she has been playing the game every day with him around the same hours.

Now I'm asking myself why she's ignoring me on skype and how it's possible they are playing the game around the same time without chatting?

I think I'm losing her, should I confront her about the fact she hasnt been around on my skype and about the fact she has been online for her new boss? Or would that push her away even further?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 8,834 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:28 am
@able2love,
You're jealous and suspicious of her playing an online game?

Do you have this woman's number? Then how about calling? You know, on a phone. No Skype. Pay a little for this contact (a lot of people find phones harder to ignore than Skype). Ask how she's doing with her new schedule. You know, like nice people do. As in, find out if it's very tiring, etc. Because such things can be.

And maybe reassess your own habits. Are you on with her for hours and hours? If she doesn't have the time for that now, she might be avoiding you because she doesn't want to start four hours online when it would be easier for her to just go on for 20 minutes and then get over 3 1/2 hours of sleep.

After all of this (yes, go through this first - you know, act like you care about her well-being, rather than your own butthurt) then ask where you stand.
0 Replies