Skype works SOoo bad on my pc
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 5,461 • Replies: 44
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:21 pm
MICROSOFT! You have the world by the balls with Skype and you are ******* IT UP!

FIX SKYPE!

Skype the sign up process is FUCKED! Wait 24 hours if you accidentally type in the wrong password.

Are you waiting for someone else to steal this away from you?

You finally have the video conferencing goldmine and you have the most buggiest program on the entire ******* planet!

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:23 pm
Your new CEO better get his **** on SKYPE!!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:26 pm
I have never in the last 30 year has a program as buggy as your skype!!! Every 20 minutes it crashes!!!!

I uninstall and reinstall and it is still fucked up! I got windows seven with 64 bit is that too far out of your projected trajectory range?

If you cannot handle teleconferencing what the hell good are you?

You want viability then FIX THIS!!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:31 pm
You better fix this skype install and sign up **** FIXED NOW!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:49 pm
I have had skype installed for a few months and it crashes every 20 minutes...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:52 pm
Guess what skype? I have friends who are complaining about your software too!!!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:53 pm
Skype is the center of your business make the ******* program work then!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:58 pm
Every 20 minutes Skype crashes on my pc. I uninstalled it and re installed it!!! Your program should remove registry entries and reinstall!!! it should clean install and work with chrome to use last pass passwords but instead it used cryptic bullshit!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:02 pm
You are making me look for alternatives because your software is so ******* dumb. I need yahoo or any other video conferencing but YOURS! FIRE your CEO he is out of touch! If he is not focused on Skype by now he is not worthy of you... he sucks...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:28 pm
On Twit.tv a guy named Dan keeps deleting me like he is the only democracy that matters!!!! Dan how about if you go to hell!! This my blog and you are a ******* troll! ASSHOLE!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:45 pm
Skype is crashing very 20 minutes so who REALLY is the zero?????
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:47 pm
I have the most vital conversations needed in in my entire life and Skype is CRASHING!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:55 pm
I am trying to talk with ANGELS and Skype is as worthless as ******* crap! Fix my pc you have windows update fix the ****!
I LOVE Windows and Microsoft and this is the very worst scenario!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:09 pm
You are not allowed to criticize Skype or Apple on Leo Laporte's network or Dan the old troll will block you... I would like to say I love Leo Laporte but Dan has got to go... Dan chill out or i will call you up on it on my blog HERE... Yes i swore on your forum and deserved to be blocked but i did nor deserve to be blocked for calling skype up on shitty software... You Dan are a crap head and are losing friends by your shitty disposition on the twit network not gaining them.

Leo, fire Dan... Get some fresh air in your chats...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:14 pm
Yes while i have been talking Skype crashed again.... So should I uninstall and re install again and then go thought the proprietary sign up process AGAIN????
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:43 pm
DO NOT misinterpret me, I am a HUGE Microsoft fan who is pissed at how they have dallied and lost the ball on Skype!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:56 pm
I think it would be easy for another video program to take preeminence due to the crappy state of Skype. And your likes into the Laporte network did not help because "Dan" blocked vital critique of Microsoft fans who were trying to warn you about the demise of Skype. So Laport's network is worthless to the Microsoft "team" as long as Dan the fuckhead is blocking vital input of LIFE-LONG WINDOWS FANS
RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:57 pm
And guess what Dan... i get to say "****" on this network online....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 11:56 pm
MSNBC was too ******* cheap to be online during the elections!!!
0 Replies