Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 08:26 am
@TheJackal,
Quote:
yep, it's official, this guy is an idiot, and you're right that he's a waste of time and at best belongs in one of thunderfoot's "why creationists get laughed at" videos. And need not worry, he has no credulity.., and the only defense I ever need reply with is one plural word known as "vegetables".. I will giggle every time I ask this kid to eat his vegetables

again, I am NOT , I repeat NOT a creationist!
can't you ******* read???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 Replies

Tv123

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:06 pm
I guess the best way to deal with the uneducated who pretend they're educated is to ignore them.
Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:10 pm
If people did ignore Quahog, he would eventually go away. When you talk to that jackass, you're feeding a troll. I would prefer that you don't do that in a thread which i have started. I have been easily able to ignore his BS when he's posted it here, and if everyone else did so, he'd go away. He's just an attention whore.
FBM

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2014 07:11 pm
@Tv123,
Online, yes, there's sometimes no better option, but some of those who pretend to be educated online are real-life fundmentalists who aren't always so benign. For example, holy-roller parents who try to pray their kids well instead of taking them to a doctor, even to the point of letting the kids die. I'm currently of the opinion that magical thinking should be resisted wherever it's encountered. The potential consequences are scary and not trivial.
0 Replies

TheJackal

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 12:11 am
@Tv123,
Yeah I think that is pretty much the best solution at this point.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 02:52 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If people did ignore Quahog, he would eventually go away. When you talk to that jackass, you're feeding a troll. I would prefer that you don't do that in a thread which i have started. I have been easily able to ignore his BS when he's posted it here, and if everyone else did so, he'd go away. He's just an attention whore.

Well, well, well.
Again some Ad Hominems! Something I said?
And ONLY because I have a different opinion?????
And you think I am not allowed actually to post here?
I really think this is a discussion forum and I will post my opinion as anyone else!
I really mean every word I have have written en will write here.

Must be something I said!

For some it is difficult to read things they don't want to know.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)