Speculation on the location of Area 52

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 11:08 am
Does anyone know the directions to area 52, you know, where above top secret weapons projects and rumored alien bodies are stored?

Brandon9000

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 12:45 pm
I once took a girl to Studio 54.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 02:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
STUDIO 54 254 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019 - See more at: http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/studio54/theater.php#sthash.TfJleUzZ.dpuf No this is certainly no where near Area 52.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 02:45 pm
uh, for starters, it's Area 51, not Area 52. And the whole thing is pretty much just another conspiracy theory, no fact to it
MontereyJack

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 02:57 pm
But I'd be careful if I were you, because Area 52 is where they store all the people who've come to Area 51 trying to blow the whistle on the Feds for hiding the evidence of alien presence--the guys in jack boots with the black helicopters taser those people and then put them in cryogenic suspension. The oldest corpsesicles have now been there in cold storage for close to 50 years. Get too nosy, Thumbsie, and they'll freeze you too.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 03:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Uh for starters, let me describe to you what Area-51 is. Area-51, is an ultra high security U.S. military base. It is not a secret base, because more people worldwide know where this base is due to TV, movies and popular folklore, than any other military base, you can Google over 500,000,000 links on this, so Area-51 IS NOT A SECRET BASE. Since Area-51 is so well known, keeping weapons there that have the ability to change world domination, is illogical, because Area-51 would be invaded or targeted for destruction in a first line attack. Hence these things, are found at Area-52. Now you know.

PS Area-52 is of course not located adjacent to Area-51, but is likely inside a mountain somewhere, as no runways are needed for gravity type craft, or V/STOL aircraft.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 03:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
In other words, it is not commonly known, that there is an Area-52...............

This is true, I always did like the man in black..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDktBZzQIiU
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 12:00 am
Everybody else thinks the aliens are kept at Area 51. Or would be if they actually existed. Not you, of course not.
MontereyJack

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 12:08 am
Quote:
Area 52 is a neutral goblin-run town found on the southwestern most island of Netherstorm. It is a settlement structured much like Gadgetzan and Everlook, with a short wall surrounding a small area of buildings. The goblins are seen building a rocket ship to journey into the Twisting Nether named the X-52 Nether-Rocket.
Kolyo

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 01:30 am
Not where but when. Your thinking is so three-dimensional.
DNA Thumbs drive

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 05:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Ah, if there are aliens at a U.S. military base, and I do not know that there are. The one place that logic determines that they would not be, is where they are believed to be. Again, Area-51 is NOT a secret military base, in fact since it is perhaps the most famous military base in the world, it might actually be called, Area-51, the un-secret military base. All logic thus demands that there is an area 52. Now rest assured that the Tonopah test range, is not Area-52, as it's location is readily known, and the U.S. is not likely to be testing bunker busting bombs, on it's own secret weapons systems.

Amen
DNA Thumbs drive

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 05:49 am
@Kolyo,
Even in when, there has to be a where.....................the where, is Area-52, location unknown.
farmerman

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:02 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
They used to call Dugway Proving Ground "Area 52". But that was a joke you see. That place was fucked up enough what with all the GB and VX gases all over the place and ground water contamination by chlorinated solvents.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 10:51 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Area 52 is a neutral goblin-run town found on the southwestern most island of Netherstorm. It is a settlement structured much like Gadgetzan and Everlook, with a short wall surrounding a small area of buildings. The goblins are seen building a rocket ship to journey into the Twisting Nether named the X-52 Nether-Rocket.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

fabric

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 05:52 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
ive been to area 51, its in the desert outside of las vegas. you can only get so close before signs and barriers tell you to turn back. they also have pick up trucks positioned on hill tops who watch you when you pull up in your car (i took a picture and zoomed in to see a guy peering back at me through binoculars) its close to the black mailbox (which is just an unmarked mailbox used by a local farmer) and about 1/2 an hour from the little ale inn bar.
raprap

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 09:46 pm
52=2*2*13

RAP
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Wed 31 Dec, 2014 09:52 pm
@fabric,
Everything that you saw at Area-51, is all that there is. A bunch of pickups, keeping people out of the most famous and not-secret military base in the World. But as long as there are pickups pretending to keep people out of an empty base, then those people do not look for the real secret base, which is Area-52.

0 Replies

Kamtaylor

Mon 27 Mar, 2017 12:14 am
@MontereyJack,
Hey smart ass there is an area 52 30miles from tonopah Nevada. It's known as tonopah test range and it was built in 1957 and is 625 square miles. Area 51 is near Rachel nv and is a military base. Area 52 is owned by the us department of energy. So if your gonna answer people's question don't be a dick about it especially when you have no idea what you are talking about
0 Replies

Kamtaylor

Mon 27 Mar, 2017 12:18 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
@dna thumbs drive
Area 52 is 30 mi from tonopah Nevada. It's in the Nelli's mountain range and is the tonopah test range. And is owned by the us department of energy
Kamtaylor

Mon 27 Mar, 2017 12:21 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
The aliens are at aqua diode in new Mexico
0 Replies