Gifts for mistress

Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:05 am
When man is the sole bread winner in a family and he is buying expensive gifts for his mistress why is it viewed here as he is taking it from a family finances?
If wife doesn't work - doesn't he have rights to have his own dough to do whatever he wants with it?

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:11 am
@Eliusa,
NOT if the family has to suffer because he wants to give money to ANYONE else.

I knew a family whose father was an alcoholic. He used to drink away his paycheck every week. The bartender benefited from his actions. The kids suffered.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:27 am
@PUNKEY,
No, I am talking when man is richer than average.
Also poor men shouldn't have a mistresses anyhow.
Or if they do - they should have free once.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:49 am
@Eliusa,
OMG - you are hilarious.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 10:58 am
@PUNKEY,
I know. Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 04:44 pm
@Eliusa,
Punkey " OMG " Ah, I did laugh.

A man that is richer than average thinks that he can "buy" his mistress, keep her there for his needs, it means nothing to him and you can bet your ..that he buys "better" presents for his wife and children but won't tell his mistress that.

A mistress that accepts expensive gifts and thinks that poor men shouldn't have a mistress is a princess who thinks that she deserves diamonds and pearls for giving up her .............. which in my opinion makes her a high paid prostitute or "hostess" because there is a hidden agenda in why she is having the affair. She's also very materialistic without morals.

Eliusa

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 09:24 am
@FOUND SOUL,
That wasn't a question, was it?
The question was is that why is this considered money taken out of family budget if wife doesn't work. That is it. No morals, no other crap you had just wasted your time writing and I wasted my time by reading. oops!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 02:35 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
No, I am talking when man is richer than average.
Also poor men shouldn't have a mistresses anyhow.
Or if they do - they should have free once.

Quote:
That wasn't a question, was it?
The question was is that why is this considered money taken out of family budget if wife doesn't work. That is it. No morals, no other crap you had just wasted your time writing and I wasted my time by reading. oops!

Got a guilty conscious there Eliusa? Did the word "Morals" strike a bell? Wink Seems that way, given you didn't like my reply to "your" post which had nothing to do with taking money out of the family budget. You talked about rich and poor and only the rich deserved a Mistress. So you're being paid to be a Mistress, congratulations!!
Eliusa

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 08:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I haven't been paid. I would pay him if he would request it! And no, there is no guilty conscious. Not a bit. Go fetch elsewhere.
0 Replies