Name this movie: music playing, woman being made love to while a guy elsewhere is being raped...

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 11:59 pm
That's it basically. A friend was watching this and this was the only spot I saw..

Music was playing (I want to say classical? but it was a strong tune) and the clip I was watching, switched back and forth as if, as one thing was happening so was the other..It was between a woman being made love to and a guy being raped, in confinement or just confronted somewhere where he couldn't get away. Every once in a while I wonder, what the heck was this movie actually? So if anyone knows it, I can let my curiosity rest.

Speculation: The guy who was watching it usually liked movies like mafia or a controversial disturbing topic. I don't know if this was the subject but the clip I noticed looked like it could have been.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 463 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2014 03:20 pm

I don't know, but it sounds dreadful.

I hope someone can answer your question for you though.
0 Replies