I put on weight. Should I meet with her?

Panoramix

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 06:54 am
@Panoramix,
hm... I was discussing issue with female friend and I think I give it one more shot and invite her somewhere, where air is better than cold white conference room. Also casually mention that my pokerface was because of fatigue (just in case she would tough I did not find her attractive or something).

still, I don't know. I feel quite stable and calm but such a loss of opportunity does sometimes upset me. Hmm... I don't know whether I am confident or not, I am just myself...or that's how I feel it (some people say it's not quite true, maybe they are right...)

anyway, thanks for reading.
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:14 am
@Eliusa,
anybody still reading this?

The soap opera continues. Today I met her at one conference. After yesterday, first she almost ignored me or better said, avoided me. I was a bit upset about her sudden change of mood, but in the end she approached me herself and introduced her friend from affiliated organization.

The point is that I will no longer "think" about what and what if and simply do whatever I feel to be right. At the moment I feel that she bit overdid it yesterday and was afraid that I lost interest. Now she sees it's not true and the story carries on...maybe.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:14 am
@Panoramix,
she is very intelligent, hardworking, passionate and quite cute?
OR
the one who gave you
worst flirting performance you've have ever seen and behaved like... clown. Or more like a horny teenager trying to impress her crush???

See, you are hard to understand. You obviously aren't in love with her - you just want to have her liking you and for why?

And yeah, maybe that lonely in a bar the one who needs your body. Do not refuse, it seems like you need some...Wink
Panoramix

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 05:12 am
@Eliusa,
why can't someone be cute hardworking and passionate while still bad at flirting? to some extend, that's also me Very Happy

I don't know, maybe I am a bit lonely but I am still ok, so no stress here. Plus I have nice roomate and she still does not hate me what I consider fort quite a success compared my previous encounters Very Happy

that woman - she is a bit older ( about 30 or something) so I guess she is looking more or less for somebody serious... If that is case that cannot be suitable target for reasons mentioned before ( also I don't like partners who are moody and too high tempered) but having a little bed fun, why not?

as a matter of fact I am starting to suspect that she might be in some relationship and looking for some side entertainment... I have my reasons to thinks so. If that is the case, I will be quite upset because mending into other's people relationships is way behind my juvenile years.

Edit: I just saw her linked in profile and she seems to be only one year older than me. *Sigh*... these office chicks seem to age quickly...
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 06:08 pm
@Panoramix,
You should ABSOLUTELY meet with her. You're making assumptions on both your behalfs!
Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 07:46 am
@psychictiff,
He did. What were you reading?
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 03:56 am
@psychictiff,
I met with her but it didn't work well. well, expectations are the biggest killers of romance... Smile
0 Replies

littlerose

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 07:35 am
@Panoramix,
Yes, you should accept her invition.

If you refuse it now, it will postpone its mark on your self-esteem, and eventually it will be even more difficult to cope with it.

Panoramix

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 09:37 am
@littlerose,
thanks.

Such event has no affect to my self esteem.
0 Replies