Who should I choose?

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:05 pm
Who should I choose? There are two men at work who are interested in me. One who thinks the world of me and makes a lot of effort to chase me, I was not interested before but I'm very flattered and have considered the possibility of developing things further. The other guy who I initially really liked and I think he knows this, he's very laid back and doesn't like to push things and does not make as much effort, after all, he already has plenty of girls who automatically go to him and he is used to this. I am more traditional, and prefer the man to initially make the effort to come to me as I do definitely give a lot in return. Both know the other is interested in me, but the one I really like is not going to fight for me I don't think, and I am strict that it has to be the man who makes most of the effort, at least initially, and of course I will do my bit, I just want to set some ground rules for the type of relationship I'm after, I hate when a man who expects to laze around and let the woman run after him. The guy I like actually keeps checking out how I respond to the other guy's advances but doesn't do anything but sulk. I know he can be kind, loyal and decent. But also perhaps inexperienced and a little arrogant to think that I'll sail over to him like all the others. The other man who is making a lot effort is smart and almost strategic, I wasn't aware at first, but then recently he's become more obvious and then the penny dropped, all those coincidences were strategically planned and he's even got his friends to help to get us together! I'm of course very flattered, but also a little scared of all this 'manipulation'. He also loves to talk to pretty young girls although I also know he is someone very traditional. Should I move on? If the guy I like was really that interested he would have made more effort, don't you think? And of course, I don't want to start something with the other guy just as a replacement, I do want to give him my genuine attention.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 245 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 12:46 pm
@daisydaisy,
Don't date people you work with. It's pretty much 100% a lousy idea.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2014 01:59 pm
I agree; messing with co-workers never turns out in the long run . . . are you SURE that having a relationship with either of these two would affect your job?

Are you basing your assessment of these guys with how they act at work? You may be misreading them both if you are.
0 Replies