Pelvic and Abdominal Pain

stel1

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 12:29 pm
Hello, I'm 27 year old female. I'm experiencing lower abdominal pain for the past month. The pain started from my right side and lower back and since yesterday moved to my left side where i hurt more. I do not have any other symptoms. The pain started during my ovulation last month and become worst the first day of my period. I went to the ER and made blood work, urine, pelvic test, ultrasound and CT scan but they couldn't find anything. Please give me as much input as possible. thank you!

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 01:06 pm
What did they say about your Gall bladder?

stel1

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 01:28 pm
@PUNKEY,
nothing at all..my pain is located a few inches down of my belly button when i push and also hurts lower close to my ovaries. Also the pain is sharp and i could say feels like i have bruises inside my belly and my lower back.
jespah

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2014 06:23 pm
@stel1,
I'd get a second opinion if I were you, have them (maybe an OB-GYN, maybe your primary care physician; I wouldn't do this in the ER) check for things like endometriosis.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 07:18 pm
@stel1,
If you are in pain, this is your body telling you to do something. So do it, what if this is a serious disease, that is getting worse by the day. If the pain does not subside, seek help.
0 Replies

royaldrugstore

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:13 am
@PUNKEY,
This may be due to cyst arises at your left ovary and which gives pain after gradual rise in ovulation. You need to treat cyst with novelon 21 days pills along with Clindamycin 300mg per day for 7 to 10 days.
jespah

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 07:50 am
@royaldrugstore,
This is an exceptionally irresponsible statement.

Hint: I am not praising you.

Statements like this keep people with serious diseases from getting proper, in-person treatment from competent medical professionals. You're just a lazy, irresponsible hack.
0 Replies