Why do men look at their girl's facial expressions during sex?

izzythepush

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:14 pm
@Eliusa,
thou errest: I say, there is no darkness
but ignorance; in which thou art more puzzled than
the Egyptians in their fog.
Krumple

Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:23 pm
@independentgirl,
independentgirl wrote:

Sorry, if this is a strange question, but I don’t have much sexual experience
I was wondering why do men look at their girl’s facial expressions during sex?

I don’t understand my BF; whenever we have sex, he always look at my facial expressions.
And I feel very embarrassed that he seeing how I feel, he kiss alot and touches my face too.
It just sooo embarrassed for me, why would a guy want to see his girl facial expression while he getting it on?

Here where we live have lots of lights outside at night, it won’t ever be pitch black in the bedroom, lol
We close all the blinds but lights still shine in, and I am trying to avoid him seeing my facial expressions.
To be frank, sometimes I just want to Blindfold him, so I can avoid his eye to eye contact with me when we sleep together. If not blindfold him, I’m going to put a pillow over my face.

—————-
And how can some men keep up their “spark” and “affection” alive for long time?
Don’t most men get bored, after they succeed get the girl in bed with them? They will go find some new girl, more fun new sex right?

We live in the same neighborhood, know each others 4 years. And together dating officially for 1 year already, and my BF he still find himself flirting with me.

Men flirt to get the girl and sex. After they have all the sex they wants, the flirts SHOULD dries out right? There no reasons for my BF to continue to flirt with me right?
(we have sex many many times already)

Yet after 1 year together , he still flirts, still the same stares, still the same way he looks at me, still the same smile, etc…
It just amaze me how he can keep up his affection alive for so long, sometimes i feel i am not good enough for him

am I thinking too little of myself? I'm not confident enough of myself?
i was belittle, and verbally put down/mentally abuse by my mother throughout my whole childhood. so i guess from this i build up walls to protect my emotions from getting hurt.
maybe this is why i am afraid of him looking into my emotions during sex?

I think for us to make a well informed decision on what you should do, you should show us these faces..
0 Replies

Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
Keep rumbling. Or not. It is not even entertaining.
izzythepush

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:38 am
@Eliusa,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/British_Airways_Concorde_G-BOAC_03.jpg
Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:40 am
@izzythepush,
You really went trough all this finding/posting picture for what?
I don't get it anyway...get a life izzy.
izzythepush

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 11:50 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

You really went trough all this finding/posting picture for what?

All this? I cut and pasted a picture. How old is your computer?
Eliusa wrote:

I don't get it anyway...

When have I accused you of actually getting anything? Don't assume it's for your benefit.
Germlat

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:07 pm
@izzythepush,
It's a troll....no matter what the subject. All responses are geared toward getting attention and obtaining a reaction.....no substance, empathy....don't bother.
Eliusa

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:34 pm
@Germlat,
Why shouldn't he?
YOU BOTHERING yourself, let man play.
Or are you jealous???
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:48 pm
To check their "O" face in the reflection of her eyes? Call it a hunch.
Germlat

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 11:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Of course.....that's definitively the driving force. A person wants to feel he /she has an effect.....
0 Replies

AustrianHunter

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 04:01 pm
It's a turn on! And I can see in her facial expression if I'm hitting the right spot ant the right moment!
0 Replies

independentgirl

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:40 pm
LOL, calling me a troll, yet look at who keep continue posting to help trolling my thread.

Anyways, I have not visit this thread for a while, just come back to see the replies.
I didnt' need any attention, or reaction. I didn't cause ignite fights between posters, I didn't use bad words or curse anyone.

In my post I just write out my feelings and, my situation and circumstances. And if you think that is troll, then let it be. It have no affect on me, or affect my daily life. Like I care about who over the computer calling me a troll, LOL!

Happy New Year 2015 to those that truely give me serious advice regarding my situation. God bless you
0 Replies

independentgirl

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:55 pm
@Verlor,
Thanks Verlor,

In my old post, I mentioned we are two Financial independent adults with our own job. I don't use a penny of his money, we go the "Dutch" style in all our dates. I help take care of his mom, cook and clean for him and I'm not even his wife yet.
Financially, I am fully capable of ending this relationship since I don't depend on him for money. Emotionally, I don't know if I can because I have feelings for him.

People call me doormat, but I don't see anything wrong with doing all these stuff for the man I care about.
I never calculate anything I do for him, or expect anything in return from him. To us Chinese women, doing all that is just our "duty", we never calculate those things with our man.
And I don't mind help take care of his mom. In our Chinese culture, married a man is like married his whole family anyways.

Perhaps he is touch by all the things I do for him, but doesn't matter, what matter is he still with me.
Relationship have ups and downs, there no perfectly healthy relationships. I know to improve myself due to I am always on 'guard' of my emotions toward him. But I'm trying, and hope 2015 is a new start.

He does have his fair share of problems too, like hanging out with his street childhood friends who are into drugs. Well it not a surprise considering the environment of where we living at "the ghetto"
We are working hard to try to get out of here, since the rent here is CHEAP so it does help every month for us to save up money. We should be able to move out of here by the end of 2015 or early 2016 if the financial goes as plan.

Happy New Year to you and your family Verlor
0 Replies

sneedsam79

Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:06 am
@independentgirl,
First off we wouldn't be having sex if we weren't attracted to your face so its part of turning us on. Second we like seeing your faces of pleasure, lets us know we are doing it right. I dated a girl once that put a pillow over her face and it totally ruined the pleasure. Don't worry about what your face looks like and know he wouldn't be doing it if he didn't like what he saw. A blindfold every once in a while is a good idea tho.
0 Replies

mismi

Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:16 am
@independentgirl,
Quote:
I seem to get tense during sex, so it hard for me to close my eyes and enjoy the moments.
So I do look at his face, that's why I know he looking at my facial expressions.
He always on the top possition, kiss and touching my face anyways, so it hard not to look at his eyes.

any tips on how not get too tense during sex? being sexually inexperience does get me tense up during sex

He sounds sweet to me. He wants to make sure you are happy. If you are uncomfortable with sex it may not be him. Maybe it is your own insecurity since you were a virgin. If he knows you were a virgin then I am sure he will be patient as you learn....

Maybe you should try to think about him. Try to find ways to make him happy. Anytime I am too focused on myself things go badly. Start considering how to please him and I bet you will be less self involved and maybe even enjoy it more.

I love finding ways to make my husband forget about himself. Smile

Best wishes for finding your happy place. And as far as that goes - him finding your happy place as well - then you won't care what the hell your face is doing. Very Happy Razz

0 Replies

ecs34

Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:10 am
@independentgirl,
That's funny. I prefer to look away during sex lol...too much distraction.
Ionus

Wed 11 Mar, 2015 07:38 am
??? Women have a face ???
0 Replies

Eliusa

Thu 12 Mar, 2015 10:27 am
@ecs34,
Do you cause her pain?
Lordyaswas

Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:28 pm
@Eliusa,
No, every time he makes eye contact she asks "Is it in yet?"
Eliusa

Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:02 am
@Lordyaswas,
Oh...that's must be painfull to hear. Is it? Not that you would have any idea lol
0 Replies