Ammosexuals - desperately sick gun nuts

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 07:02 pm

Ammosexuals marked the anniversary of the tragedy at Sandy Hook by holding an open carry demonstration in which the gun nuts blamed gun control for mass shootings and urged the purchase of tanks and bazookas to fight them.

Gavin Seim organized the “I Will Not Comply” rally in response to the overwhelming passage of Initiative 594 in Washington state, which extends background check laws to close loopholes in the system that have allowed people to get guns they should never have been given access to. Seim even tried running for Congress on the issue and failed miserably. But he still insists on carrying his guns in public, blatantly breaking gun laws, and making offensive statements about gun control supporters.

Seim thinks people should be able to buy bazookas and tanks if they want them and claims gun control advocates are the true cause of mass shootings.

“If you want to own a bazooka, you can own a bazooka,” he declared at the rally.

“The people that are trying to take our guns are the ones that are causing events where children and families and people are lost,” Seim added.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/15/mentally-ill-gun-nuts-blame-gun-control-advocates-for-sandy-hook-demand-right-to-purchase-of-bazookas-and-tanks-video/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 3,233 • Replies: 32
Topic Closed

oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:34 am

Proof that Islam is the True Cause of School Shootings:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-asia-30491113

http://www.rferl.org/contentlive/taliban-attack-pakistan-school-/26746456.html
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:44 am
@oralloy,
Are you serious?

You are somehow linking your post to Sandy Hook and other American self induced tragedies?

This is 'blame the muslim' taken to the idiot level.
oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 04:58 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
This is 'blame the muslim' taken to the idiot level.

Did you read either of the links?

In any case, not really time for arguing this morning. I wanna go research something about WoW and then head back into the game.

BBC America is about to play two hours of BBC World News starting in 90 seconds, so I'm sure I'll be hearing all the grim details about what the Muslims are doing as I go along.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:05 am
@oralloy,
Try doing your research into American stupidity rather than attempting to deflect this thread by blaming the rest of the world.

The thread subject is about the USA, dummy.

The Sandy Hook moron was a good American boy, wasn't he?

Before you go off and be all brave in your shoot em up computer game, just try telling me wtf he had to do with Islam?

Around the western world, we all have nearly as many morons as a percentage of our population as the USA does. The massive difference is that our morons do not have free and easy access to guns as your morons.

Our morons have to make do with shoot em up computer games to get their rocks off, like you.

Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:20 am
@Lordyaswas,
Before anyone takes offence, I'm not saying that all people who play shoot em up games are morons.

What I am saying is that morons who have a serious liking for guns all seem to play shoot em up games.
And in America, it seems that they can easily and legally get their hands on the real thing.

Truly frightening.

Well not for me persojally, because there is an effing great stretch of water that separates us, thank gawd.
oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:29 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
your shoot em up computer game,

What sort of nonsense is this? WoW refers to World of Warcraft.

??? Confused

Just out of curiosity, do you think The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings are "shoot em up" movies?

Lordyaswas wrote:
Around the western world, we all have nearly as many morons as a percentage of our population as the USA does. The massive difference is that our morons do not have free and easy access to guns as your morons.

I submit that the main difference between the US and Pakistan is the number of Muslims.
McGentrix

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Before anyone takes offence, I'm not saying that all people who play shoot em up games are morons.

What I am saying is that morons who have a serious liking for guns all seem to play shoot em up games.
And in America, it seems that they can easily and legally get their hands on the real thing.

Truly frightening.

Well not for me persojally, because there is an effing great stretch of water that separates us, thank gawd.

Then why get so worked up about it? You certainly seem to get riled up by the simple idea that in our country we are allowed to own guns. You don't see many of us Americans yapping our traps about how panty-waisted you Brits are with your nanny state govt running your lives for you.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:20 am
@McGentrix,
I was merely pointing out that your fellow moron was being ludicrous in trying to link your tragedy with Islam.

It's a shame that you seem to want to point score off me rather than correct your circlejerk buddy.

Another nice deflection attempt by the way.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:23 am
@oralloy,
My mistake.

I honestly thought it was a grown ups game.

WoW......" Sign up now and experience an epic world of magic, mystery, and limitless adventure...."

Aw, bless.
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:44 am
@oralloy,
"I submit that the main difference between the US and Pakistan is the number of Muslims."

Yes, this certainly confirms the fact that you are the boss when it comes to stating the bleedin' obvious, but what relevance does that have to my post to which you were responding at the time?

I was talking about the western world. You seem to be including Pakistan in this. Why?

oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:55 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
your fellow moron

Learn your proper place and then stay there. On an intellectual level you are mere bacteria compared to me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:55 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
I honestly thought it was a grown ups game.

I don't know what is more ridiculous, your apparent belief that WOW isn't also for grown ups, or your apparent belief that shooting games aren't also for children.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 08:57 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
You seem to be including Pakistan in this. Why?

Turn on your news and look at what the Muslims are doing.

(Or just click on the links I provided several posts upthread.)
Lordyaswas

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 09:21 am
@oralloy,
Now look here, Dumbledore. Are you being intentionally thick?

I shall try to write the next bit slowly, just for you.

I......know......about......the......Pakistani........school.......tragedy.

What......I.......want......to .......know .......is, .......why ......the......hell.....are.....you.......trying......to.......link.......this.......with....... Edgar's .......... thread........ subject .......here?

Obviously no other Americans are posting here apart from McG, so maybe he's right in that I shouldn't bother with this sort of stuff, as it's apparent that the topic isn't of that much interest.

I'm fed up with hitting this brick wall in your mentality, Dumble, so I'll waste no more energy on it. It is as if a proportion of your people have blinkers superglued in place.

I'm gone.
ehBeth

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 09:44 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
It is as if a proportion of your people have blinkers superglued in place.

this

pretty much what I just wrote in another thread - but I like this wording much better
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 10:17 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Dumbledore.

As I told you above, get back in your proper place.
ehBeth

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 10:20 am
@oralloy,
go play your game
oralloy

Tue 16 Dec, 2014 10:27 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
go play your game

I will. Just got caught up on messages here.

Might stop to eat first though.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 18 Dec, 2014 04:21 am

Whoever the &@*# is attacking World of Warcraft is beginning to really piss me off.

http://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/545522093677633536
0 Replies