Evolution, is religion, not science.

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 07:19 am
Every religion, has a God. Christianity, has two, one being Jesus, a human interpretation of God, the elusive all knowing father. The religion of evolution, has Darwin, as the human interpretation, of the all knowing God, which in the religion of Evolution, is actually a warm pond, that is the wellspring of all life.

This leaves you the choice, to be created in the image of the creator, thus you will by means of creation, reach into the heavens farther with each generation, as the human race is doing, or to sit at the edge of a pond, and hunt insects, obliviously.

Which is happening?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,275 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 12:21 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
DNA you can do both

I sit back agreeing that yes the evolutionists tend to reject the idea of a supernatural, the reason being a sort of dualism that puts the atheists on one side and the believers on the other

However as an apodictical existential pantheist I reject both in favor of a Universe whose God is everything; Her thought being all the activity therein. Called pantheism of course but deviates from the convention by asserting She's a natural phenom, under the assumption that "supernatural" can be interpreted as "impossible"

So yes, no, both sides are partly right and partly wrong, whether or not there's a God depending on your defs
0 Replies