Confused and not sure what to do

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 11:15 am
i am very confused and need some guidance.
I am a married man but have had strong feeling that I might be gay and would appreciate some feedback just to make sure I'm not reading the tea leaves wrong.

As long as I can remembere I have always masterbated about bing with another guy. I always thought I would grow out of it. When I have sexual fantasies it's about being with a man. Recently I have had to think that my wife is another man while making love in order to climax.

The question is, am I making myself this way by thinking about it..... Really lost and confused and would like to hear from other gay men that can tell me if I should pursue a same sex relationship to see if it really is what I want .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 920 • Replies: 3
No top replies

InkRune

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 11:19 am
@Ryansparks450,
Gay is a psychological condition.

More or less an extreme fetish. It doesnt even continue our species, so get over it.
InkRune

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 11:23 am
@InkRune,
Aand yep, it got downvoted Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 01:22 pm
@Ryansparks450,
Hi and welcome to A2K. Smile

I think one thing you might want to try to do is separate out your feelings for your wife and your marriage (and whether it's over, whether you're inclined to stray, etc.) from any feelings you might have for having sex with men.

A well-trained counselor can help with this. I urge you to go to one, and make an attempt to sort out your feelings. You might want to include your wife in at least some of these sessions. Don't blindside her if you feel, eventually, that it's over, or you want to come out as gay or bi, etc., as that's unfair to her. At minimum, you owe her that much, to give her a heads up that things aren't so rosy.
0 Replies