IS MY WIFE CHEATING? SHE LEFT ME

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 02:40 am
Me and my wife argue alot, most of the time her daughter starts it. So I been with her for 14 years, and all of a sudden her daughter starts an arguement that sent me to jail. nothing physical, the knew I had a warrant and call on me. They wouldnt bail me out with my money or tell any family i was in jail. They just left me there. When I get out the next day they had went to her sisters to stay that night. I gets ahold of my wife and she wannts to end it. The next day I walk over her sisters to talk to her and 2 cars speeding 40 miles an hour trail each other and 1 pulled into her nephews driveway who stays 3 houses from her sister and the other almost around the corner. so at 1:00am they turned on the house lights and i decide not to stop, but as i bent the corner the other car waited there with a man in the driver seat and a woman in the passenger. As i started to walk pass the girl hurried up and let her seat back. So i asked him for a light and she hid....but it wasnt my wife even thoe i could see her face.
Then after i see her coming off her sisters street speeding real fast trailing another car. Now my wife doesnt have a car and neither does her sister. So when she came to the house to get her things i asked her about it and she said no, we'll talk later because she had people helping her. I got angry and asked for the rings since she was with another and she wouldnt give them to me.
I was childish. Now a week has passed and she still hasnt called. I dont know if it is me and my mind but ive seen her trailing a guy at 40-50 mph in a 25. Ive also seen her in a car parked at her sisters house.
she tells my sister at work that she would never do anything to embarrass me like take the lights out of her name or cheat on me unless we divorce. But she made the landlord take her name off the lease. Well shes older than me, shes 45 and im 35. She likes younger men.

If so how do i get her to admit it and how do i get over it....im ready to leave the state this hurts so bad. We only been broke up a week.

URL: http://able2know.org/post/ask/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,439 • Replies: 5
No top replies

nomaklangston

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:07 am
@nomaklangston,
oh and the guy at the corner store told me she bought a beer that night i got out......she doesnt drink.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:16 am
@nomaklangston,
Maybe someone else can follow this but I couldn't...not even with a GPS and bloodhound.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:23 am
@nomaklangston,
She's had enough and wants out...leave her alone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 08:21 am
Sounds like she's done with you. She is running from you and sounds like she used other people and their cars to get her things.

I bet there's more to the story than just one incident.

Pull yourself together. Take care of yourself and the house you are in. She MIGHT come back if she sees you as a changed man.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:31 am
I'm with Ragman on this one. I've got no idea what the OP is saying.

But it sounds like the marriage is over, best I can ascertain, so you might as well proceed with that belief.
0 Replies