ive missed my period!

cween

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 08:27 pm
Ive missed my period last month which was november and i did not have any sexual intercourse within the month of november! What should i do? My period in september was regular!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,150 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 09:08 pm
@cween,
What about October?

Did you have sex during Sept or Oct?
Lordyaswas

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 01:46 am
@chai2,
"What about October?"

In my head I have an image of someone reading this and having a sudden lightbulb moment.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:10 am
@cween,
If not a baby most likely the reason is too low of body weight. Are you anorexic?
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:19 am
@cween,
You need to take a pregnancy test and/or see a doctor very soon.
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:07 am
@cween,
cween wrote:
Ive missed my period last month which was november and i did not have any sexual intercourse within the month of november! What should i do? My period in september was regular!

if it's any consolation, you might be missing your period, but you've found your exclamation point.
0 Replies

littlerose

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 07:07 am
@cween,
Hi!
Missed or delayed periods is not a rare case. First of all make sure you are not pregnant. As about the other causes of the delay they can be very different. For example: bad diet, stress, excessive physical activity, hormonal imbalance or some health disorders (e.g. thyroid problems). By the way you haven't indicate your age. If you are a young girl and your periods have started just a few months ago, then do not worry it is a normal condition related to the hormonal system that requires some time for regulation.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 29 Mar, 2016 09:11 am
Yes, and when you go to get your thyroid levels checked make sure you get a babysitter for the 7 month old you have.
0 Replies