gollum

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:20 am
How many voted to indict? How many of them were white? Black?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 19 • Views: 11,481 • Replies: 186

Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 08:47 am
@gollum,
gollum wrote:

I think this was an unnecessary death. So the man resisted being apprehended and he was large....maybe a taser would've been useful. At least the man could've still been alive for his SIX children....and for what? Selling loose cigarrettes....would you put someone on a chokehold for selling cigarrettes? The chokehold practice had been banned by the NYPD?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:05 am
Why was it deemed necessary to take him to jail? He wasn't going anywhere. He still would have had to face charges.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 09:34 am
If Eric Garner is the case that the RW wants to trumpet as acceptable police use of force, if this is the best they can do, we may be reaching a tipping point. Disarm the cops. Send all that "excess" military equipment back to the Pentagon. Review with citizen boards EVERY accusation of police abuse. Fire all cops with more than four accusations against them. Jail every cop found guilty - NO exceptions.
Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 10:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The thing Bob is this individual died due to a chokehold....no weapons here. Excessive unwarranted force? Absolutely....to the point it took someone's life. I think this a-hole deserves a lifetime behind bars. Someone lost his life over selling cigarettes !!!! Crazy world. Life is cheap.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 10:24 am
@Germlat,
Its the weapons and 'regalia' on their uniforms that make make them feel invulnerable and so eager to sort things out. If their uniforms were on the level of garbage collectors or rent a cops, I'd think there'd be less cop misbehavior.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:02 am
The police reaction seems wildly excessive for such a minor crime.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:03 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
I think this was an unnecessary death. So the man resisted being apprehended and he was large....maybe a taser would've been useful. At least the man could've still been alive for his SIX children..

Why would a man in and out of jail father six children?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:05 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Why was it deemed necessary to take him to jail? He wasn't going anywhere. He still would have had to face charges.

He was violating his parole. That was enough to put the Mohammed video producer in jail.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:12 am
@Brandon9000,
Wildly excessive and way too common.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
way too common.

Why yes, you are. And the police do a fine job with very few exceptions. You are just capitalizing on extremes that progressive agitators are paid to find and pimp.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:19 am
Of course you could give us the number of people arrested vs. the brutality reported. I wonder what that would show us.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:40 am
@coldjoint,
Adults are trying to talk here, junior. Don't you have a Storm Front comic book you've been waiting for your mother to read to you?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:43 am
@coldjoint,
It shows you what a corrupt enterprise law enforcement has become since business has been allowed to mix in with it. Do you deny your eyes? Are you a cop?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 11:49 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I think this was an unnecessary death. So the man resisted being apprehended and he was large....maybe a taser would've been useful. At least the man could've still been alive for his SIX children..

Why would a man in and out of jail father six children?

Ask his six children if there was an actual loss there...peddling cigarettes should not cost a life! I guess you don't see a problem with that. I guess you see it as...if you want to make an omelette, you must crack a few eggs. A LIFE lost over peddling cigarettes!!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:19 pm
@gollum,
Quote:

And why does it matter?
giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:

Because in NYS you cant be given an appearance ticket if you area a felon or have any FTAs...you have to post bond.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:27 pm
All my little fans have arrived.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Its the weapons and 'regalia' on their uniforms that make make them feel invulnerable and so eager to sort things out. If their uniforms were on the level of garbage collectors or rent a cops, I'd think there'd be less cop misbehavior.

Boob's at it again.