Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 12:35 am
Recently I've noticed these spots around my scrotum that have just started to pop up recently. I've noticed them once before but they went away. They have now surfaced again, and I'm concerned I may have contracted something. I have not been sexually active in about two months, but before these spots resurfaced I would say it was closer to the last time I had sex, but nothing that bothers me or was noticed after sex. They look like blotches of a pinkish brown. There are about four separate spots closer to my thigh. I'm not sure if these spots are just dry patches of skin, and that is my best guess besides some std. I'm just courious to know if this sticks out to anyone. I was just screened last week at the doctor for HIV and Syphillis and the results were negative. These spot had not appeared yet and I had forgot that they were there. I really don't have much money so avoiding the excpensive doctors office would be nice but ultimately might be my only option. I have pictures but this forum does not allow them, they are not compromising or grotesque. Any points or advise would be greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,098 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:11 am
@Joshforanswers,
I would be very surprised if your screening didn't include a blood test, and that the blood taken was only tested for the two aforementioned conditions.
Try asking the doctor's office (or screening clinic) that question, ie what did your blood test actually test for?
0 Replies