Need Suggestions

Reply Mon 1 Dec, 2014 08:50 pm
my bff is an ex needle junkie.she has been clean for almost 6 months now cuz she goes to a suboxone clinic and she is doing very good by the way and has had no relapses that i know of.her babydaddy found some of her old needles hidden in some old shoes and you could tell they was old cuz they had no numbers left on them.all of the writing wascgone.he took pictures of them cuz he thinks shes using again and hes threatening her about showing everybody and calling police and trying to take their son from her.but they are old.can he do that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,676 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 06:35 am
@flakitamalo,
flakitamalo wrote:

my bff is an ex needle junkie.she has been clean for almost 6 months now cuz she goes to a suboxone clinic and she is doing very good by the way and has had no relapses that i know of.her babydaddy found some of her old needles hidden in some old shoes and you could tell they was old cuz they had no numbers left on them.all of the writing wascgone.he took pictures of them cuz he thinks shes using again and hes threatening her about showing everybody and calling police and trying to take their son from her.but they are old.can he do that?

There are addicts that reuse needles until the numbers are gone. Addicts have a great capacity for lying and manipulating. If she is"clean" she should have no problem providing a hair sample to prove it. She should not get defensive. The baby's father has every right to be concerned. Many addicts relapse. He should request a test. Any lab can do that. If she won't cooperate I think he should notify the authorities of his suspicions.
flakitamalo

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@Germlat,
thnk u 4 your opinion.she did get very defensive over the subject.
Germlat

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 04:49 pm
@flakitamalo,
flakitamalo wrote:

thnk u 4 your opinion.she did get very defensive over the subject.

I'm not saying she's using again. But--when people are clean they are glad to be able to prove it and built trust. Most importantly there's a child involved. People who are using prepare a story ahead of time ( for hiding stuff), just in case they are discovered.
0 Replies