looking for a woman's thoughts on my girlfriend posable cheating on me

MrMix

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2015 06:46 pm
@Eliusa,
Omg I'm really starting to wonder about your maturity level?? How old are you 15-16 I'm guessing?? You've proved time and time again through your posts that you don't have the capacity to give helpful mature advice and here you are saying us 2 can make the world a better place!! Haha you really are a gutless piece of work.. Your using the oldest female trick in the book and that's called reverse psychology, your soooo transparent sweetheart and you lack substance ha
0 Replies

MrMix

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 04:35 am
@Eliusa,
And by the way Bozo, I don't make people do anything!! People including women have free will and take full responsibility for their actions so stop playing victim.., it shows once again how weak you really are!!
Eliusa

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 07:52 am
@MrMix,
Man who were cheated on is the worse case scenario. Victim forever.
Some women are as well. Now piss off.
MrMix

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2015 08:59 am
@Eliusa,
I could always sense you there was something not adding up. I'll give you one last advice. Search for god with all you mind, with all your body and soul. Ask him for forgiveness. Talk to him everyday and all your worries, anxieties and problems will be no more. Your life will change believe me. It happend to me....
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 12:13 pm
@MrMix,
Why should she talk to your imaginary friend, God? What's not adding up is you believing in something that doesn't exist.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 01:43 pm
@CalamityJane,
Mr is still thinking what to tell you.
What if he blow a fuse? Not that he has some left...
MrMix

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 03:31 pm
@CalamityJane,
Ahhh here comes another lost narrow minded sheep.. ( or should I say chihuahua) lol. She needs all the help she can get and what better way then to take her to her creator. You lack faith. I personally dont know how you live. You see.. I bet your one of these people that can see there's evil in the world? Right ? So if there is evil then there is good? Right? Now everything needs a master builder.. That watch on your hand needs a Watch maker, a plate of food from a restusrant needs to come from a chef, a building comes from a architect and where do we come from? We were created by god our master builder.. It's usually the people who haven't taken the time to search for him are the ones that ask questions like the one you just did. But that good, don't stop there. Keep asking the questions and search for the truth in life and it will lead you to him. I guess this is a whole other topic but i will say this.. There are 2 guarantee's in life.. Death and you will meet your creator one day weather you like it or not Smile)
MrMix

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 03:49 pm
@Eliusa,
Lol no Eliusa, I'm not still thinking of what to say. It probably hasn't occurred to you but we live in different countries and when it's day where you are it's night where I am?? Don't worry I'll think for you once again lol

I was wondering where you went?? Cat got your tongue??? Lol
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:08 pm
@MrMix,
I was hoping someone wacked you but no, here you are!
MrMix

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 05:49 pm
@Eliusa,
Lol oh come on Eliusa, that's not a very nice thing to say.. Iv actually read some of your earlier posts and I'm trying to put you on the right path and help you. There's no need to be cold hearted. Remember.. Forgiveness is the key to setting you free!!
0 Replies