black yoga pants
black flip flops
sequinned fuchsia tank top under a black lace and fringe tank top
fuchsia tiara
0 Replies

Sglass

Wed 31 Oct, 2007 04:56 pm
Who resurrected this thread?

beige cords(the zipper is broken), green jersey top(with grease dribbles), and black fishnet & sequined slippers that I shop lifted from a novelty shop in Chinatown while attending the 2nd annual A2K SF Gathering.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:26 pm
painters pants , a black tee shirt and an orange v neck cotton sweater. >In case we have some trick or treaters. I also have on my Massey Ferguson cap. Big Initials say "MF"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:33 pm
Y'know you have to keep that sweater for wearing on marathon day, eh?
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Wed 7 Nov, 2007 12:58 pm
Black Diesel pants, purple t shirt, black Ugg boots.
0 Replies

Mr Nice

Fri 9 Nov, 2007 05:11 am
blacks trousers and a brown lined shirt
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:16 am
Thick navy with a bit of turquoise, red, and gold bathrobe and new semicushy black slippers from Walgreen's.
0 Replies

cheesey

Wed 7 Apr, 2010 06:33 pm
@Synonymph,
I am completely naked right now except for a wristband and necklace.
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 30 Aug, 2013 05:50 am
Pieces of fabric sewn or knitted together in as convenient a manner as modern business practice can devise to keep me comfortable and hide the embarrassing aspects of my person from public view.
0 Replies

lillyandrew

Fri 30 Aug, 2013 06:17 am
@Synonymph,
Tuxedo.
0 Replies

TomJessy

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:39 pm
Hi friends i am new to this community.It's a really interesting topic so want to share my opinion .I love to wear cotton shirts,i am wearing a Bertigo plaid shirt with a trendy wrangler jeans.This shirt is my favorite one which i bought from fashion shirts .
Be fashionable and enjoy your life...
0 Replies

TomJessy

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 07:10 am
Hi, I always wear shirts and jeans. When I am at home I wear boxers and t-shirts. I prefer shirts from Fashion Shirts. Because its quality and design are awesome.
0 Replies

brightlikeme

Sat 26 Jul, 2014 05:34 am
@drom et reve,
haha

I am wearing a veil printed black and white dress
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Sat 26 Jul, 2014 05:41 pm
black shorts DJ Fog logo polo shirt, flip flops
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:38 pm
I'm wearing the world's coolest flag t-shirt. White guitar picks instead of stars, red guitar necks instead of stripes.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 07:57 am
As everyone here knows, I am a bit of a trendsetter so I am wearing pink boxers and am currently ironing my longjohns for the weekend.....

THE UNDERPANTS MAP OF BRITAIN

" At least since the Domesday Book was compiled, the question of what exactly makes the different areas of Britain so distinct has baffled and fascinated in equal measure.
But while experts have long turned to accent, local custom, temperament and even culinary taste to categorise the British, it appears they may have overlooked one important national dividing line until now – underpants.
Retail analysts working for John Lewis, the department store, have devised an unlikely, but revealing, social map of Britain by examining what the modern British gentleman keeps in his top drawer.
It confirms suspicions long held in northern parts that Londoners are soft – at least if sales of long johns, which were 14 per cent higher in the capital than anywhere else in the country in the last year, are a guide.
In the surrounding commuter belt of South Eastern England men are, it seems, in touch with their feminine side, as fans of bright pink or floral print underwear and matching pink socks, according to sales at John Lewis.........

More......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11152125/The-bottom-line-what-the-pants-atlas-tells-us-about-Britain.html

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/Lightbox/published/573/images/THUMB.jpg
0 Replies

margo

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:20 am
I'm pleased to see that thing are done correctly in the nice cup of tea department, too. Should always be appropriately covered and contained for a cuppa!
0 Replies

freyanudist

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:52 pm
@Synonymph,
nothing, Taking your clothes off is getting something for nothing.
0 Replies