Is he married with children?

lola369

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:06 pm
I started dating this guy a few months ago, and he is so perfect. Hits all the "check marks" and treats me like a queen, but something just isn't right. We have spent every night together at either my apartment or his for over a month. On weekends, we are almost always together, and on weekdays we are often together within 2-4 hours after work. He is even taking me to Hawaii in 2 weeks. I don't see him texting or calling people often, so I feel a little sense of relief, but still have doubts.

He recently came into town for a one year contract with work. His apartment is pretty empty because he is new to town, so there is not a lot to look at. Anyways, I wasn't trying to be nosey, but I saw an envelope on his kitchen counter from his apartments complex, and it was addressed to him and another woman. I asked him about it and he explained to me that it was his cousin, and that he added her to the lease because she was planning on moving to the city too, and might stay there while trying to find herself an apartment. I thought this was odd, because if someone is going to temporarily stay with you, you don't usually add them to your lease. Plus its a one bedroom, so its pretty tight anyways.

Because I found this weird, I decided to do a little digging on the internet, and saw that he also owns a home with the same woman. I asked him about it, and he said that he asked the same cousin to purchase the house with him, because he did not have good credit when he purchased it. Ok... I guess. They have different last names, but where he comes from, the woman doesn't take the mans last name, so that doesn't mean much to me. It actually makes me think more that it wouldn't be a cousin, because then they would have the same last name most likely.

Then today, I was at his apartment while he was at work, and I was started to use his iPad. I looked at his photos and there were 200+ of these two small children with him in the same house, on different days. Maybe they are nieces and nephews he was visiting, but I think the amount of pictures is excessive if they aren't yours. There were also a few pictures of a women, that I believe to be the same woman that is on the lease with him. I think it is the same woman because he had an icon of her, with the same name, although it was a small picture, so I'm not entirely sure it is the same woman. I haven't said anything to him about this yet.

He also speaks another language, and I often hear him in the middle of the night talking on the phone with someone in another language (not sure if male or female). I again ask him about it, and he says its for business, and he talks so late at night or early in the morning because of time difference. But compounded with everything else, it is strange.

I looked into marriage records with him and this woman's name, and came up blank, but it still doesn't sit right with me. I know we spend a lot of time together, but I think this is normal, since if he did have a family, they would likely be where he is from and not where he temporarily lives. He would have plenty of time to talk to a wife at work, or again late at night/early in the morning when I hear him on the phone.

He makes me so happy, and Ive never felt quite so strongly, so early. He's such an amazing guy, and although I have concerns, I don't want to throw this away for no reason. What do you guys think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 923 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:36 am
@lola369,
Do not torture yourself. Ask him all you just wrote here straight in his face.
And do not let yourself to be fool. Good luck and hope your story is unique and it IS his cousin and he loves other people's children so much.

0 Replies