How to deal with your boyfriend who doesn't stop using dating site?

Korabee

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 04:07 pm
My bf and I have been together for almost a year. We had some problems back in July because he was still talking to girls on pof. Since then I thought we had worked things out and he was working on gaining my trust back, I thought things were going well so I moved him into my house at the beginning of the month. Turns out he's still been using pof since then and I caught him again. He says he's sorry and loves me but I'm completely confused now and don't know what to do. I don't feel like he took me seriously the first time and don't want this repeating itself. How has someone dealt with this?

Ragman

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 04:37 pm
@Korabee,
If it were me ... or more apropos - my sister this happened to, I'd advise to pack his bags. Do want a relationship so badly you're willing to be lied to repeatedly? He betrayed you again.
BillRM

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 04:48 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
He betrayed you again.

Agree....
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 04:51 pm
@Korabee,
You caught him again and still staying...great message to send out.
0 Replies

Korabee

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:03 pm
I'm definitely feeling betrayed... again. We haven't really talked since I found out so we will be discussing it tonight... At this point I'm not feeling like its fixable, maybe after the first time if he had actually stopped, but there is no way I can trust him again and not to mention I have a 2.5 year old daughter that I need to think about.. She's going to be at an age soon that something like this would be hurting her too.

Thanks for your input Smile
Ragman

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:22 pm
@Korabee,
I wish you the best. Stand firm. There's no excuse for that sort of abuse and neglect.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:38 pm
@Korabee,
My point is that by staying you are saying you have no self-esteem ...you are ok with him wiping your feet on you...drop the victim role.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:38 pm
@Korabee,
He lies to you, and he lies on that dating site.
0 Replies

Korabee

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:50 am
Thank you everyone, well except germlat. Germlat please remind me where in my question I asked for someone to tell me what I think of myself. I'm not playing a victim I'm asking a valid question on a forum.. I believe that's what they are here for! If you don't have anything nice to day don't say anything at all! Maybe somebody should have taught you that a long time ago because ignorance is not a good quality. You must have never been in love and had someone hurt you. Ha. Your the reason why people like me don't like asking questions on forums, I don't need someone telling me what I think of myself or judging me as you don't know me or what I've been through so there is no way you know what your talking about based off one question. If you don't like what you read keep scrolling.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:00 am
@Korabee,
Why stay with someone like that? It's an awful position for you to be in and it sends a terrible message to your daughter, that being with an untrustworthy liar is somehow better than being alone.

Pack your bags (or just cut all contact; I have no idea what your living situation is vis a vis him) and hit the bricks with your head held high.
0 Replies