Could check my grammar mistakes?

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:17 pm
In the modern world, in recent years many different activities. Time goes by, society is changing, along with this change and relations to computer games.
Today, many are surprised to learn that the players of computer games become real professionals. Many games have already become competitive. Gamers began to gather in groups and groups to confront other such collectives, groups and teams. Modern computer games are very diverse: among them in particular stand out shooting games, arcade, strategy, sports and military simulators. Being a gamer today - it even prestigious. I really love the game, I was filled with this feeling in my early youth, it does not leave me until today.
In today's world of computer games have become sufficiently prominent in society. At its core gamers are athletes, I think that soon they will receive this status and officially. I consider myself a born gamer, because he was interested in computer games, from early childhood to his not very great age has achieved significant success in them. I hope that my progress will continue, and I will be able to devote his whole life to favorite business - gaming.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:16 pm
@LonelyGamer,
The modern world in recent years offers many new and different activities. As time passes and society changes, also we experience not only greater diversity in, but also mutation of our relations to, computer games
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:33 pm
@LonelyGamer,
Today some of us might be surprised to learn how many players eventually become real professionals and their relationships intensely competitive
0 Replies