Trinitarian Evidence All False

neologist

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I left the elementary principles years ago. I was suppose to.

Heb 6:1
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
(NKJ)
You should not have left before you learned them.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro, are you really so dense that you can't understand when I tell you plainly that my criticism had nothing to do with the context of the verses? It had ONLY to do with the errors within them, proving the book to NOT be the inerrant word of God you, apparently neologist and so many others believe it to be, that voice in your head notwithstanding. It's no more giving you revelations of Jesus Christ than Charles Manson was getting revelations off the radio.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 09:05 pm
@neologist,
If I hadn't learned them correctly I wouldn't have received the revelations of Jesus Christ. I think your assuming you did learn them right. And yet you haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 09:09 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
Whether you know it or not your criticism is coming from someone who only has a milk understanding of the Word. If you had a meat understanding you couldn't say what you did. That is my point. You haven't got the authority to judge the Word before you understand the Word. I understand it therefore that gives me the right to correct you on your assumptions..
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 09:30 pm
@neologist,
Neologist, your take of the apparent differences in the story of Pauls conversion given in Acts 9 and 22 might have merit and so I'm willing to drop that one in spite of the preponderance of the usage of the word translated as "hear" meaning just that, hear. I could point out that if we read them in the original Greek, the word used in both passages was "akouo," and so to read them in the Greek, we would find that one said the men with Paul did not akouo the voice, while the other passage says that they did akouo the voice. Rather suspicious. But I did find one instance in the New Testament where "akouo" is translated "understand," 1 Co. 14:2, and so I am going to concede that one too you.

This explanation you have plucked from somewhere and pasted here to try to get around the discrepancy between Matthew's version of who bought the Potters Field and Luke's account in Acts, however, I do not concede because it is clearly in error . The debate is really whether the Bible is the inerrant word of God, and even if that explanation had validity in what they have said, it would still be errant because even the author admits right in it that rending of the passage In that manner, was a fiction of law that the money still was Judas'. No one except someone trying to avoid acknowledging that it is clearly a contradiction and an error in a book they believe and insist is the inerrant word of God would use such a twisted logic. Would God really use a fiction of human law in one place in his inspiration to a writer of a book he intended to be in his "inerrant" word to describe an event that he inspired another writer to recount in a simple, straightforward fashion, no fiction of law necessary by way of explanation and totally at odds with the account requiring such a fiction of law to reconcile the two? Lawyers use that kind of twisted logic, but an inerrant God would not.

Now what of the others? Matthew's wrong attribution of Zechariah's prophecy to Jeremiah, ( did God forget who he gave that prohecy to?), how Judas Died, and why the Potters field became known to the people around there as "the field of blood"?
0 Replies

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 09:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Absolutely amazing how you twist and turn to avoid facing facts. But the book does say to test the spirits, whether they are of God or not. So can your friendly voice in your head answer these questions?

1) Should a Christian observe Christmas?
2) Should a Christian call Catholic priests "Father"?
3) According to the Bible, what was Satan's original name,?
4) What did it mean?
5) How many resurrections are there?

I want to know about that spirit you're listening to, so please have it respond to these.
neologist

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 11:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
If I hadn't learned them correctly I wouldn't have received the revelations of Jesus Christ. . .
Exactly. Now you must try to discern from where your revelations actually came.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 04:26 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
In your ignorance you are trying to raise doubts about the Word of God..
And if I am going to walk after the Holy Spirit I must submit to what ever verses He gives me. What you call truth I call delusion.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Rom 16:17
17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 2:23-26
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 04:28 am
@neologist,
I have and I am very content with the Holy Spirit.
0 Replies

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 07:47 am
@Squeakybro,
If the Bible is true, then the spirit of God would not refuse to be tested in accordance with the Bible instruction to test the spirits, whether they be of God or not. Remember the story of Gideon, and how the angel allowed himself to be tested not just once, but twice? So for the second time, what does the voice in your head tell you is the answer to these five questions?

1) Should a Christian observe Christmas?
2) Should a Christian call Catholic priests "Father"?
3) According to the Bible, what was Satan's original name,?
4) What did it mean?
5) How many resurrections are there?

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 08:26 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
Well if you ask the same question you will get the same answer.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.
(NKJ)

23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
(NKJ)
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 10:22 am
@Squeakybro,
So you simply fear to answer. I thought as much. Whatever spirit you have, whether your own of a troubled and schizophrenic mind split into two personalities so that you think you are hearing a spirit of God giving you scriptures to answer with, or whether you actually are hearing the voice of another spirit in your head it is not what you think it is. That is clear to us all. And there actually may be a third possibility, and that is simply that you are a troll posting to plague and confound anybody who actually does believe in the Bible.

As for my questions, there were only two that had any real import to me as far as testing your spirit goes. Questions one, two and five I really didn't care about. If they matter to God then he will make that clear to all who think they are of importance. They were just so much filler so far as I was concerned, and put in to draw attention from the real test. It was questions three and four that have any real substance as far as the understanding of the voice in your head goes. And in fact is one of the things that make me think that the inerrant word of God may be inside this errant book after all. Were I God and people were writing things about me saying that they were speaking for me, whatever else they might put within it I would insure that I got my own message through to instruct the willing and to confound the charlatans with.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 10:51 am
@Curiouserncurioser,
lolol What are you working for satan? You try tricks. You use evidence from the old testament. You try to interrogate the Holy Spirit. No wonder He told me this.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

You really should go read this revelation it fits you so well. Intellectual Idiots.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 12:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
D'ya think so? "By their fruits you shall know them." 40 years of revelations according to you, or 25 also according to you, and what is there to show for it?
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 12:38 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
lolol I think the Holy Spirit had you pegged from the beginning. And them fruits are for the believers. Not intellectual idiots. Who play word games.

(NKJ)

23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife

The Holy Spirit had the answers for all your questions. When I asked Him if He wanted me to give them to you was when He gave me this verse.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 02:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Lol. I guess the truth was closing in on him/you too tight to risk answering any questions. For 25 (or 40, depending on which version you choose) years of "revelations" you don't have too much (or anything) to show for it, do you? But truthfully, having talked with you for a while, I think you're just simply another internet troll. Sometimes you come across like an uneducated bumpkin, other times you seem much more normal in your pattern of speech. So long, troll.

Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 03:22 pm
For neologist and any other "The Bible is inerrant" believers, you will just have to decide for yourself whether you are as the Bereans, searching the scriptures to decide if these things are true, or if you are like old Squeaky and "see no errors, speak no errors"--- but are full of error.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 04:44 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
lolo I understand.
Curiouserncurioser

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 06:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
No you don't. You never did. We've met before, "Jebus Meat." You were a troll back then and you're a troll now. Same troll, different name. Again, so long.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 07:06 pm
@Curiouserncurioser,
Are the heckler that has been stalking me??? Seeing as how your back. Let me set you straight. I have been walking after the Holy Spirit for 40 years. But I have only been receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ for 25 years.
And if you have met me before and all them tricks that you tried to use on the Holy Spirit. you must be full of guile and deceit.