neologist

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:19 am
@Squeakybro,
I am a vendor. Tables are cheap compared to what they might be at a typical trade show. Replenishing inventory is my biggest problem.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:11 pm
@neologist,
Maybe that's why the Lord sent me here to share my revelations.
Squeakybro

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:12 pm
@Smileyrius,
He cant, his kingdom would be divided.
Smileyrius

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
took me a while to find the post you were responding to. Welcome back Squeaky. It has been quiet around here. Anyhoo, having read through the thread, I wanted to reopen the issue of Gods name. Do you have a name for God or do you prefer to use titles?
neologist

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Your ego just crashed my hard drive
Squeakybro

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 07:48 pm
@neologist,
What ego? Do you have any idea of how humble one has to get to even receive a revelation?
Squeakybro

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 07:51 pm
@Smileyrius,
I like God the Father of Jesus Christ. Let me ask you a question did Jesus ever call Him anything other than God or Father? Because what ever Jesus calls Him is good enough for me.
Pearlylustre

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 10:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
You would think an omnipotent god could find someone better to run his marketing department. Posting lists of biblical quotations and promoting gun shows on a2k seems a pretty ineffectual use of your time. But then again why would a truly omnipotent god need even need a marketing department?
Wilso

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:36 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Pearlylustre wrote:

Posting lists of biblical quotations and promoting gun shows on a2k seems a pretty ineffectual use of your time.

Long way of saying he's a worthless dipshit.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 09:32 am
@Squeakybro,
Interesting question my friend.

Keep in mind the New testament was written in Greek, Yet Jesus spoken tongue was Aramaic or Hebrew. so the words he spoke were translated.
If you look at Greek translation of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה or YHWH, you will find that it is replaced in the Greek Septaguint with "Kyrios" which means "lord" or "master". Jesus would have known well the name of his father, and would not have neglected it,

Jesus came in his fathers name (John 5:43)
He wanted his fathers name to be glorified (John 12:28)
He commanded his followers to be baptised in the name of his father (Matthew 28:19)
His name "Yeshua" means "Yahweh is salvation"

My question to you is, do you recognise a personal name for Jesus Father and elect not to use it, or do you not recognise a personal name for Jesus father?
Squeakybro

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 10:08 am
@Pearlylustre,
lol I'm not marketing God. I'm demonstrating the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. So I share what the Holy Spirit tells me, and the way He says it to me. Then I add alittle commentary for the intellectual idiots.

2 Tim 4:2-4
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 10:17 am
@Smileyrius,
Yeshua Yahweh Are the names that the Jews use. Which is ok with me. And the muslim use Alla. Makes for an interesting argument that I watch.
And I know according to scripture that if you are fully convinced in your own mind that is right, that is also ok with me. I am fully convinced in my own mind that I am doing it right. If you think its wrong for you then you do it your way, and I'll do it my way.

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:5
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

coldjoint

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 01:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Then I add alittle commentary for the intellectual idiots.

Very well put.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/cheer.gif
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 01:37 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky, I respect your response and understand your sentiment my friend.
Squeakybro

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:07 pm
@Smileyrius,
I put up a revelation on intellectual idiots. In scripture the word "unlearned" means idiots.

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 02:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
You said:
Quote:
Maybe that's why the Lord sent me here to share my revelations

I'm in business and that sounds like you work in the marketing department. I'd sack you. You also avoided the question of why an omnipotent god even needs a marketing department.
Squeakybro

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 05:01 pm
@Pearlylustre,
lololo Your the one that made up the marketing department. Now your going to ask why God needs one. lol You take an assumption, and before it is ever proved you turn it into a fact.
What color is the sky in your world?
Pearlylustre

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 05:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
You missed my point(s) - which doesn't surprise me. Now as for taking assumptions and turning them into fact.... no, never mind.
Squeakybro

Sun 18 Jan, 2015 06:48 pm
@Pearlylustre,
This was my statement.

Maybe that's why the Lord sent me here to share my revelations.

I said
The Lord always sends me to learn. There is no marketing going on. I share my revelations. If you wasn't so busy trying to make everything ugly you would have seen that.
0 Replies