coldjoint

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:53 pm
@timur,
+2.......is your fan base here?http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/worship.gif
0 Replies

timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:54 pm
@Squeakybro,
Better that than to be a patent liar..
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:01 pm
@Donald123,
Donald123 wrote:
. . . He says to the sheep you may enter heaven . . .
Please provide scriptural evidence for this.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:52 pm
@timur,
That bitter envy will eat you up.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
You really don't know what you are talking about.

My heart and my mind are devoid of the of such sins.

You will rot in hell for lying and slandering people you don't know, you fake christian.
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
That bitter envy will eat you up.
For a person who claims to know so much about the "NT", you seem to have skipped over these words of Paul:
Quote:
Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should answer each person. (Colossians 4:6)
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:24 pm
@timur,
Quote:
You will rot in hell. . .
Nah. Souls are mortal.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@neologist,
Yours and mine, for sure.

Squeaky's one will live forever in hell.
0 Replies

Donald123

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@neologist,
matthew 25:33-46 and I need to correct that its not the parable of the good shepard its called judgment of the nations. and also the greatest commandment is matthew22: 36-40
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 04:47 pm
@Donald123,
Did you notice the scripture you cited does not mention the word heaven.

Exactly what is the kingdom they will enter?

Is it Daniel 2:44?
Quote:
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Or Matthew 6:10?
Quote:
Thy kingdom come. . . .
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:44 pm
@neologist,
lol I do know. Just the way the Lord leads me. This one means I can play with the emotional. I've got to have alittle fun. lol

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Donald123

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:10 pm
@neologist,
A good question thanks for pointing that out. In matthew 13:11 he said to them in reply,"Because knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been granted to you, but to them has not been granted. Also he talks of the kingdom of heaven again in Matthew 18:1-4. so I was assuming that's what he meant. Re reading matthew 25 : 31-32 the context seems to speak of the kingdom to come on earth but then matthew 25: 41 seems like hes speaking of the after life and also verse46 seems to have the context of the kingdom of heaven. Im not sure. perhaps hes speaking of both? Ill have to research this more but Im done for today. Have a good one and thanks for good discussion.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:14 pm
@Donald123,
Your new to my threads welcome.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 08:45 pm
@Donald123,
Have you ever wondered why the bible seems to talk about two hopes? One heavenly and one earthly. That is because there are two hopes. The "meek shall inherit the earth". As for those who have a heavenly destination, Revelation 5:10 relates their position as "kings and priests" over those on earth.

My hope is to welcome back to the earth my grand parents and great grand parents to an indefinite generation, to break bread with them, to learn from them and teach them. Can you imagine what it will be like to explain to them how God was able to "deliver us from evil"?
hobhob

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:00 pm
@Squeakybro,
we are all god!
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:06 pm
@hobhob,
hobhob wrote:
we are all god!
Great!
Frank and I both have requests:
I need a Seahawks win on Sunday.
Frank needs a Jints win.
They're not playing each other; so it should be no problem.
Thanks in advance!
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:08 pm
@neologist,
You have missed the whole concept.
This earth is going to burn up in hell.

2 Pet 3:10-11
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
(NKJ)

NSFW (view)
Smileyrius

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:55 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeaky, your scripture also says the heavens will also pass away
neologist

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:59 am
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius wrote:
Squeaky, your scripture also says the heavens will also pass away
Rats!