Are these bad or good signs?

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 01:48 pm
I was talking to a girl i know who was asking about everyone in a normal voice but asked about my brother Stan in a a exciting flirty sound voice with her eyes lit up, i told he was fine and that he was asking about her too, she said in excitment 'has he' her mate looked at her and smiled, she looked at her mate back and had a massed red faced grin.

I told she should come down to see him and she giggled saying that she will that she will but she not been down.

A week later or 2, she went to my cousins house and after a few phone calls between my bro and cuss (the girl also spoke to my bro but pretended to be her mate) she asked my cousin that how come my bro keeps asking about her, my cuzz said 'dunno, he probably fancies you' the girl went red and giggled in a exciting laugh like a child.

Another she was on her way to get the bus and i told her my bro was in the shop, she asked which one and went in the shop looking for hin, she sneak up on him and poked him in the back and both anowledged each other and after small talk, she got the bus.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 587 • Replies: 7
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 02:56 pm
@trevorblack14,
Good signs for brother Stan, bad signs for you, if that is what you had in mind, which is not clear.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:04 pm
@contrex,
Stan must be quite the little hottie.

This is your second thread about girls interested in him.
trevorblack14

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:20 pm
@ehBeth,
Yess that was a continutation to this topic, its the same girl, my family and friends have spotted the signs for ages, the girl has known stan for a year (well known him before that but only in passing) one time she was staring at stan with her mouth ajar, her mate shouted her 4 times before she responded, she likes toy fighting with him and once asked to do his hair.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:43 pm
Why are you asking about this?
trevorblack14

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 03:57 pm
@contrex,
Because i want to know that is why
contrex

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 04:39 pm
@trevorblack14,
trevorblack14 wrote: