My wife cheated

Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 04:27 pm
@BirdyBunny,
hey jackass, check the date-stamp. You're talking to yourself.
0 Replies

Violet35

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:47 pm
@Joe beach,
I sought the attention of other men when my husband hadn't really touched me in a couple of years. I don't think it's fair to get complacent and neglectful, but it's also not OK or fair to cheat. So, for you, I am sorry for both of you, actually. I know I wouldn't have strayed had I not been in so much pain, and felt SO lonely, but it's not an excuse. I needed to understand that it's not my husband's job to "make me happy." It's his job to love me and make me his priority, though. And the same goes for me. Saying I was lonely, isn't an excuse, but It IS an explanation. If you don't take care of your spouse, someone else WILL. I hate to say it, but that is true. Women want and need to feel desired, and it rally doesn't take that much time, money and effort to get that across. I am not BLAMING YOU. I am saying, though, that affairs don't start with the sex act. They don't happen in a vacuum. You both have a part in it, and the only chance my husband and I for mending our marriage, was getting radically HONEST, and really wanting and being committed to making it work. Staying together to keep your lifestyle is not a good enough reason to stay married. I would get counseling, for yourself, and as a couple. Don't put up with any love triangles, either. The cousin needs to be out of the picture. I am so sorry this happened, and I know that you must be in a lot of pain. Best wishes.
0 Replies

adriw7878

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2017 05:24 am
@Joe beach,
I suspected my wife of doing such acts as I was semi paralysed 3 yrs ago. I told her we can separate due to my condition and she having told me her urges are stronger these days. She refused but comes home from work (Mon-Fri) around midnight.
I am getting a PI to check her late hours.
0 Replies

adriw7878

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 12:23 pm
@Joe beach,
Hi Joe,
Sorry to hear your situation. You worked hard for the family and really pains you if wife was really having plans to shack up with someone else.
It seems your wife is really scared to lose you now ...knowing you are the one putting bread on the table.
Tell her what you expect from her and move on and have a great relationship.
0 Replies

ChadSoul

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 03:03 am
@Joe beach,
Sorry Bro but your wife was getting screwed by that young buck, she regrets it and wants to continue the marriage but you're just security to her. She is missing something with you and seeking that thrill from others. If not him, then it will be someone else. You're better off ending it.
0 Replies

RamitaThule

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 01:31 pm
Its better to discuss your story with marriage counselor, you may get the best solution
0 Replies

geetika12

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 06:15 am
@Joe beach,
oh ****, you need to talk with her at this topic clearly
0 Replies

Sonic232

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2018 08:31 am
Having more sex isn’t going to help. That’s my opinion. Call her out on her lies until she tells the full truth.
0 Replies

himanshukhaira

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 02:04 am
@Joe beach,
just leave her and move ahead in your life.
0 Replies

geetika12

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2018 03:57 am
@Joe beach,
Replay your relations like early marriage
0 Replies

Jonteyida

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2018 07:18 am
People do not change. Therefore, I advise you to get a divorce. Or she will lie to you all her life
0 Replies

rom7

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2018 03:27 pm
@Eliusa,
If a person is not getting sex in marriage or attention; should the person go out and fill the sexual needs elsewhere or let the other person know they are feeling neglected?
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2019 12:07 pm
@Joe beach,
In one of your posts you said you could not move past it. There is your clue. You have to decide if she is worth it to you or not. If yes seek counseling. If no seek a lawyer.
0 Replies