Just wondering if you think this girl likes me, or is just very friendly.

conman

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:33 pm
I've recently been taking to this girl I met at my church, and we got together to "hang out". I picked her up at her house and we went out to eat dinner and have some ice cream. We never mentioned anything about it being a "date" though. We had a really great time, we clicked really well, and we never ran out of things to say. She laughed at almost everything I said, and kept mentioning that I was so funny. We teased each other a lot, playfully poking fun at each other, and she hit me a few times (jokingly of course), and bumped into me while we walked around. She said she would love to do something again, and so we are currently trying to work that out. Maybe it's obvious to some of you, I just wanted to know what you guys think. I tend to second guess myself a lot. Does she like me, or is she just a really friendly girl?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:46 pm
@conman,
It doesn't matter what we think, what do YOU think?
conman

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Well to me it matters what you guys think, it's nice to have an outsiders opinion. I think she likes me, but I don't want to come across too forward because I was possibly being too rash.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:59 pm
@conman,
Not doing anything rash doesn't mean do nothing. There's a range of non scary behaviors you could perform. You've been out, now ask her for another outing that is at least a few days past this first outing. Did you ask her for her phone number? Call her, not more than once a day or even every day.
conman

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 09:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Oh I understand, I'm definitely not sitting around not doing anything. I do have her number, that's how I organized the first date. I can try calling her more, we've talked on the phone a few times already. Just wondering what kind of things I can do to show her that I like her, without it coming across too forward. And we also plan on doing something thursday or friday, but its not set in stone quite yet.
roger

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 09:17 pm
@conman,
Yeah, she likes you. It sounds like going for the least common denominator, but pay attention to whose stories she laughs at. If they ever quit laughing at your jokes, it's time to move on.

That's my feeling, but I've no advice to offer.
conman

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 09:26 pm
@roger,
Thanks Roger, I thought it was good that she told me at least like 5 times throughout the night that I "was so funny" and whatnot.
theideasman

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 02:59 am
@conman,
dude, she totally likes you! Smile
0 Replies

tedjames

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 08:13 pm
@conman,
I am a 38 yr old guy with lots of experience with women. She totally likes you! I would tell her that you think she is wonderful and you would enjoy spending more time with her!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 02:58 am
@tedjames,
Aren't you married?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 03:00 am
@conman,
conman why the user name? Just curious. Strange name to come on here with, with your question....

Quote:
She said she would love to do something again, and so we are currently trying to work that out

There is no we...You work it out and invite her.

That's what she is waiting for.

0 Replies