Abusive-Verbal/Mental/Physical - Please help me!!

imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:35 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
Try to look at it positively.

Yes. Lord. May I Receive $100 so I Can Then The Following Week afterward find More Reasons for The Men Of Law To Throw Me In Jail For I Would be Happy/joyful/gracious/closer To The Lord God until I Leave This Place Called Earth.
Sycorax

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 06:59 am
@CalamityJane,
Excuse? No. Waiting to make sure she is not not prego. On top of that I have to have money to leave. Things can't just "happen" because I want them to. Everything has to be timed perfectly...They may seem like excuses but she is not a normal damn person or else I would not have any objection to any ideas here...But I know her and how she thinks so yeah I have to think differently...
0 Replies

Sycorax

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 06:59 am
@Germlat,
Exactly.
Germlat

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 07:30 am
@Sycorax,
I don't think she's ill-spirited . I read it as , don't get excuses or get too comfortable. But--in the end I'm glad you have a plan. This is my first time looking at abuse from a male perspective...I've learned a lot! I completely get your predicament....Most of all..I'm glad you'll be rid of this toxic relationship. I wouldn't wish that situation on my worst enemy... I seriously hope you don't fall for the, "I'm so sad", "I'll be better" crap...
imimpatientforanswer

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 01:02 pm
@imimpatientforanswer,
Men with money who are arrogant as hell who look down on people such as myself they refusing to understand my life, why i was born are true pieces of **** in my eyes. Can they do they have they ever imagined felt themselves as if in my shoes or themselves without money period? I seriously cant say wouldnt believe they actually have and how much more shittier they appear to my heart as the person they are. Good thing i feel at heart ive nothing to do with such men and will refuse. Call it my pride but i feel comfortable being familiar/around people who have Suffered As I Have Whether It Be Not As bad Just As Difficult Painful Or More Than. But Thats Who I Am and Would Rather Leave It That Way Until I Disappear Then No one Needs To Know I Ever Existed How I Would Feel
0 Replies

Sycorax

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 04:31 pm
@Germlat,
IM OUT!! I made my escape! I'm in California! She is messaging me like crazy saying how sorry she is and how she will change and never make the same mistakes again and bla bla! Begging me to take her back. Lol anyway. Thank you everyone for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!! I feel so free!
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 04:41 pm
@Sycorax,
I'm so glad for you!! Good job. Abusers are notorious for trying to play the poor little me, and save me....don't fall for it ok.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 05:19 pm
@Sycorax,
Well done! :-)
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 05:39 pm
@Sycorax,
I hate she gets to get away without a blemish on her record and a green card. If she ever tempts you again, think of what your life would be like with her and a baby for 18 years....shivers!!
Sycorax

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 05:44 pm
@Germlat,
So right...Thanks for the reminder!!! No matter what I must stay with my decision. I'm DONE!
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 05:45 pm
@Sycorax,
Sycorax wrote:

So right...Thanks for the reminder!!! No matter what I must stay with my decision. I'm DONE!

Bottoms up bud...better days ahead!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:18 pm
@Sycorax,
Do something fun.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:37 pm
@Sycorax,
Bravo!! I'm happy for you.

Time to block her and go live life. (not kidding)
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 06:46 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Right on target Osso.
Germlat

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:14 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

Right on target Osso.

I actually think a restraining order would be good...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 10:56 pm
@Sycorax,
Well, that's good news!! Now try to find a good lawyer who works on your divorce. You don't want your wife to make any loans etc. where you as spouse can be held liable. The sooner you get a divorce the better!
0 Replies

Dj xixi

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 08:30 pm
@Sycorax,
Im sorry you deal wd that situation!.im just wondering if u think this through before you enter this type of relationship.Mine is normal but lots of craps and harassment im dealing wd my husband.He has a lot of friends bad friends that tries to hurt and embarass me but i never put any attention to it because im d one whose experiencing the feeling of embarass from d things hes doing. But i need to be brave and strong from those animals who has a strong stomach,animals that tries to get involve.JUST BE BRAVE AND FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND GET SOME HELP.
0 Replies