There's only one word to describe the events in Ukraine..

555Otto

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:36 am
There's only one word to describe the events in Ukraine – "illusion", one big "democratic illusion"!
Top Ukrainian pols have got real talent for this sort of activity! There've been recently allegedly democratic parliamentary elections and then people began disappear again, mostly at night!
Nobody called them into the court to accuse of anything. Never! They just take them at night to bring them in some unknown direction. And they never come back! Many Ukrainians are fearful to comment such cases or give details...... There's atmosphere of wild fear in the country, you know!
My long standing buddy, a professor at the Kiev university, who has lived as a guest with me here in Cologne since July decided not to go back. He says he'd be seized there for years ago he was a communist and there's real hunt on communists (even former ones) in Ukraine presently!
According to some rumors there's some special camp to detain such people but professor is sure they are all just killed and then buried in some mass graves on old cemeteries. He was shown one such grave by the local cemetery guard. Professor came to visit the grave of his granma somewhere near Kiev then.

Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:07 am
@555Otto,
What is happening in Ukraine is the start of the APOCALYPSE as foretold in GODS word of Revelation. Don't let the LIES of mainstream politicians fool you. All of the prophesies have been fulfilled and it is TIME to meet our ONE TRUE GOD
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:02 am
@Messenger of GOD,
No, I have it on good authority that the lies of mainstream politicians are being accepted as fact until March 15th, 2016.

This of course means that the apocolypse will have to be delayed until spring, possibly summer of that year.

Sorry.
Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:33 am
@Lordyaswas,
Are you sure about this? As much as I would like to believe that the LORD GOD is delaying his coming thus allowing more people to be SAVED and come to HIM, I am not sure if the world can handle any delay. The mark of the BEAST is already here

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon29.htm

Why do you say that the apocalypse will first begin on March 15th, 2016? Maybe that is the date of the end of the apocalypse? If I am not mistaken, Ron Silver died on March 15th 2009, which was exactly 7 years before the date that you mentioned. Ron Silver was a known prophet of GOD and it would make sense that GOD made the death of his prophet usher in the tribulation. I will pray to GOD about this and discuss this with my pastor. Perhaps you are right

GOD bless, my fellow tribulation saint
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:35 am
@Messenger of GOD,
I am definitely sure that it has all been delayed until 2016. In fact, if you look you will notice that God has upthumbed me to 2. He sent me a PM to say that it was him who lent his thumb as support, and that the delay was something to do with the four horsemen not getting the correct grade of leather harness equipment back from the tack shop in time.

They are also looking for new sponsors. 'Horses R Us' pulled out at the last minute, apparently.

Setanta

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:41 am
Jesus put a couple of thumbs up in there, too.
0 Replies

Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:49 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Now you are insulting me. You can say what you want, but I have the strength of the LORD and will not be shaken by the stones and arrows of this world. Insulting the WORD of GOD given to you by his messenger is the same as insulting GOD himself. GOD is a jealous GOD and HATES blasphemy. Repent NOW and save your soul from the FIRES OF HELL. I will pray for you, but if you continue in your SIN I will turn the other cheek and thus heap MOUNDS OF BURNING COALS ON YOUR HEAD as said in Proverbs 25:22. You are a sinner and need the forgiveness of GOD before it is too late. The end of the world is COMING SOON.
Setanta

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:58 pm
Could you give us a more exact timetable? If there's time, i might go to Merry Olde and do a little sinning with my good friend.
Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:07 pm
@Setanta,
GOD sets the timetable not man. Go ahead and sin, you can do that because you have free will (though I am not sure... it wouldn't surprise me if you are controlled by SATAN) but every time you look at a woman lustfully or masturbate or judge your fellow man like you are judging me your moving one step closer towards the PITS OF HELL. See how much fun your Merry Olde is when you are begging GOD for a single drop of water on your eternally scorched tongue.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:07 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
Before I repent, which God did you say you were with?

I have various indemnity insurance policies for local and international deities, and just wonder if I'm covered with yours.

Is he the one who takes the direct debit from my bank each month, and has a nice fashion line in pontiff hats?
Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:11 pm
@Lordyaswas,
STOP trying to be ironic. We are talking about ETERNAL SOULS and all you are doing is saying stuff that doesn't make any sense.

My GOD is the ONE true living GOD who made the entire universe INCLUDING YOU
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:13 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
Does he cover new for old on burglaries?
Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:21 pm
@Lordyaswas,
You are mocking the LORD OUR GOD. Even your username takes the LORDS name in vain. Search and ye shall find, otherwise GOD WILL FIND YOU

And you won't like the consequences
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:27 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
You still haven't told me who this God is, and I can't guarantee any sort of repentence until I know whether I'm covered or not.

It gets very confusing sometimes, all this deity lark. Only last month I had the local Imam round here, promising me forty virgins. In all honesty, I find one woman expensive enough so I had to turn him down.
The day before yesterday, three women turned up on the doorstep, trying to sign me up into some new fangled cult which included regular tantric sex.
I took advantage of their introductory session, and I'm in no way complaining about the two hour orgasm at all, but honestly, today I have been totally exhausted and on top of that I've had to have the bedroom deep cleaned.

Religion is SO tiring sometimes.
Messenger of GOD

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:37 pm
@Lordyaswas,
FORNICATION is a SIN. I am only telling you this because I care about YOUR SOUL. You only have ONE SOUL. REPENT

I do not believe that you had a two hour orgasm. I have never had this with my wife and we practice SEX the way that GOD intended, once a week at the time given to us by the SCRIPTURE. GOD has promised his followers that this is the ONLY righteous contact between a man and a woman, which means that it is also the MOST FULFILLING. I GUARANTEE you that my orgasms are more fulfilling than yours. It is the promise of GOD
Lordyaswas

Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:43 pm
@Messenger of GOD,
After my two hour orgasm with the cult ladies, I can assure you that the last thing I want for the next year or so is to go through that ordeal again.

And the carpet is still in need of another clean. Semen is SUCH a persistent stain, y'know.

Lordyaswas

Thu 6 Nov, 2014 12:47 am
@Lordyaswas,
Turns out that he was a troll (surprise surprise), doing it for "the lolz".

Shame, as I think we could have been good drinking buddies eventually.

http://able2know.org/topic/213897-2#post-5807571
0 Replies