Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 08:34 pm

Quote:
Christian Couple Burned Alive for Blasphemy in Pakistan

This is Islam. Time to take a look at mob mentality inspired by this ideology.

Quote:
A Christian couple, 35-year-old Shahzad Masih and his 31-year-old wife Shama Bibi, were burned to death Tuesday morning by a Muslim mob in the south of Lahore (Punjab province), accused of committing blasphemy for allegedly burning pages of the Qur'an.

The two, who worked in a clay-baking factory, were kidnapped on November 2 and held hostage for two days inside the factory. On Tuesday morning at 7:00 a.m. the two were beaten and then pushed into the brick kiln. Shama was pregnant.

And people that post things like this are accused of promoting fear. Take a look at the professionals. How would you feel as a Christian in Pakistan?(< question)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/11/04/Christian-Couple-Burned-Alive-for-Blasphemy-in-Pakistan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,775 • Replies: 4

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 10:32 am
VICIOUS Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and screaming “Go home.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans (who) believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

https://dreamteammuslims.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/islamophobia-cartoon3.jpg

Local reporters said protesters shouted “Islam is a lie!” at Muslim children when they were singing the National Anthem. One protester reportedly shouted: “There’s no ‘twilight’ in Sharia!”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/christian-protesters-shout-down-muslim-kids-singing-national-anthem-at-texas-rally-islam-is-a-lie/
https://www.facebook.com/CAIRNational/posts/10152717999627695
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 10:37 am
A Texas lawmaker is demanding Muslims swear allegiance next to an Israeli flag

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/29/7945541/texas-muslims

Texas State Representative Molly White (R-Belton) is, according to a report in the Texas Tribune, making Muslim visitors to her office swear allegiance to America next to an Israeli flag — on Texas's Muslim Capitol Day.

Texas Muslim Capitol Day is an event organized by the Council on American-Islamic Relations, in which Muslim Texans travel to Austin to learn about political activism and meet with state representatives. Rep. White is marking the day with a special message for any Muslims who dare cross the threshold of her office:...

The implication from White's message seems to be that she assumed all Muslim-Americans are in fact enemies of the United States unless they first prove otherwise, that they support terrorism, and that the Israeli flag is some sort of kryptonite that will ward them off.

What's especially troubling about all this — aside from the bigoted expectation that American Muslims are disloyal until proven otherwise — is that it's part of a broader trend to indulge and foment mainstream anti-Muslim sentiment in American statehouses.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 03:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It would not matter what they took it next to.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2015 09:44 am

Wrexham man: ‘I’m a racist and I kill muslims’

A MAN entered a shop and told its Muslim owner “I’m a racist and I kill Muslims,” on the first anniversary of the death of soldier Lee Rigby.

Daniel Lee Lewis, of Church Street, Wrexham, entered the shop on Chester Street in Flint after midnight on May 23.

He asked the owner where he was from and if he was a Muslim.

The owner replied he was Turkish but had an English passport and told Lewis he was Muslim.

Lewis told the owner: “It’s alright, I won’t cause any trouble. It’s my country, I will do what I want. I’m a racist and I kill Muslims.”

He spat on the shop floor and invited the owner outside for a fight. But the police had been called and he was arrested.

The 32-year-old told police: “It’s one year today to the death of Lee Rigby, there will be thousands of us in Manchester on Saturday,” before chanting EDL [English Defence League] at them.

Appearing at Wrexham Magistrates Court yesterday, Lewis pleaded guilty to using threatening or abusive words or behaviour with intent to cause racially aggravated fear of or provoke unlawful violence.

He also admitted failure to surrender to bail.

Sentencing, district judge Gwyn Jones said the fact Lewis was drunk did not condone using “offensive and appalling language”.

He said: “This was extremely upsetting behaviour. You gratuitously made offensive and racist comments to someone who was serving members of the public.

“It is clear you were very, very drunk but that does not justify using such offensive and appalling language. Taking that into account, it makes this a hate crime, serious enough for a community order and you will pay compensation for the pain you caused the victim.”

Lewis was given an 18 month community order, supervised by probation and the community mental health team.

He was ordered to undertake a 10 day ‘eradicating racism and promoting equality programme’, and pay £200 in compensation.

Victoria Lewis, defending, said Lewis had no recollection of the incident.

She added: “He isn’t a racist, does not hold these views and does not know where they came from. At the time he was influenced by alcohol and his mental health issues.

“His business went under last year and he suffered a nervous breakdown. It was a

one-off and he wants to get back on track.”

In addition he will also pay court costs of £85 and a victim surcharge of £60.”

Andrew Connah from the probation service said: “He accepts full responsibility but has no memory of the incident.

“He is ashamed, maintains he is not a racist and it upsets him to think he behaved like that.

“He had been drinking heavily, and accepts alcohol is an issue. He had suffered a nervous breakdown and has serious mental health issues. He was sectioned last year and has been signed off until 2016.”
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Barb-b-que (no pork)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:51:04