Deathbed Confession: Boyd Bushman on Aliens

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:15 am
http://www.special-ops.org/boyd-bushman-worked-area-51-can-confirm-aliens-among-us/
http://www.special-ops.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/boyd-bushman-685x320.jpg

Bushman won several patents while working in several aerospace technology firms, such as Lockheed-Martin and Hughes Aircraft. He was also credited for developing the Stinger missile, the surface-to-air missile that can be fired through shouldering it and played a key role in several conflicts for the past 30 years.

Bushman passed away on August 7, but before he passed away, he imparted an amazing information through an interview, which posted on YouTube earlier in October and already received over a million views.

Its popularity is understandable given the nature of the alleged revelations in the video.

The video shows Bushman saying that reverse engineering was one of his top secret jobs and he did it to alien UFO technology for use by the U.S. military. But this is not the biggest revelation by Bushman in his final statement.

In the video, Bushman is showing what he calls photographs of aliens who work, and died in some cases, inside Area 51 military base, which is also called as Dreamland, in the Nevada desert located just around 85 miles north of Las Vegas.

A really interesting story, specially, because this scientist looks as reliable witness. He worked there, had all clearances to access various programs… Who knows, maybe he is right? Or not?

Read more: http://www.special-ops.org/boyd-bushman-worked-area-51-can-confirm-aliens-among-us/#ixzz3HjgpcNfI
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,916 • Replies: 13
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:17 am
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:27 am
@edgarblythe,
Everything true is on the internet. but not everything on the internet is true.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:26 pm
maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 09:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
This little charade seems like an odd way to spend one's last days. I am not sure whether this video makes me sad or not.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good luck in reverse engineering a technology a thousands years or so ahead of ours !!!!!!!!

Hand a cheap netbook to the best scientists and engineers of the 1920s or the 1930s and see what the hell they could reverse engineer and that is only ninety years or less in our past.
0 Replies

soundsighted

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 12:16 am
@edgarblythe,
Does anyone know the story behind why the video was pulled down?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 09:19 am
Copyright infringement was what I read.

The fact I show interest in the topic does not mean I am a believer. I post lots of threads just to guage reader reaction, which often has little to do with my own true opinion.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 11:27 am
I have not done enough research to make many conclusions. The man seemed perfectly sincere. Rather than perpetrator, He might have been victim.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:13 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 01:17 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:33 am
Boyd Bushman
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Gnome-searchtool.svg
This article's factual accuracy is disputed. Please help to ensure that disputed statements are reliably sourced. See the relevant discussion on the talk page. (May 2010)
Boyd Bushman is the name attributed to a man who has periodically claimed to be a retired senior research engineer with Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft.[1] In an October 2014 YouTube video posted from a newly created account on the video sharing site, the man claims he had a variety of personal experiences with UFOs, aliens and ghosts. In the video, the man claiming to be "Boyd Bushman" showed photographs he said were of aliens. The claims were widely circulated by UFO enthusiast blogs and Oliver Darcy of the Blaze, which stated they were made on the man's "deathbed." Ultimately, however, the claims were essentially identical to similar assertions made by the man during an earlier appearance he made in the 1999 Discovery Channel program "Billion Dollar Secret," which purported to chronicle a government UFO coverup.[2][3]
A subsequent inquiry by Quebec news website TVQC demonstrated the photos shown by "Boyd Bushman" were those of a plastic collectible figure produced by toy company HalloweenFX, something later confirmed by the San Antonio Express News.[4] [5] Another source observed there were no obituaries for anyone named "Boyd Bushman" since the August date of his supposed death, and a person of that name was also not listed in the Social Security Death Index. A search for Boyd Bushman's obituary done on November 4 2014 shows a web page from findagrave.com that appears to be the Boyd Bushman that the previous citation claims does not exist, verifying the essential details of his life that are consistent with his claims of education and employment.Urban legend index Snopes has rated the claim "Former Lockheed Martin engineer Boyd Bushman provided evidence of human contact with alien life before his death in August 2014" as "False." [6] German newspaper Bild observed that "whether Bushman had actually worked at Lockheed Martin could not be confirmed. And the aliens he is shown with are, in all probability, fake. That raises questions about his other statements, as well."[7]
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:37 am
http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/bushman.asp
Snopes on the topic
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:39 am
Without more to go on, I think the guy believed what he said and that an ongoing hoax suckered him all the way. I was interested in the man, more so than aliens, based on his apparent sincerity. I realize one can be nuts and yet be sincere.
0 Replies