driving your car in the state of nirvarna

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 01:15 pm
Yes if you where driving your car and you where in a state of nirvana would you be moving.

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 05:17 pm
@martinies,
Depends on what the weather is like there. I like the weather here in the state of New Mexico and would move back to the state of California before moving to Nirvana. Is that near Nevada?
martinies

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 08:54 pm
@Butrflynet,
Well with the sunny weather there yeah your in nirvana. So if you drive ya car your probably at some point are going to be driving whilst in the state of nirvana but dont worry though cos its quite legal.ha
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:46 am
@martinies,
You don't need a car in the state of nirvana because the "you" that drives cars has dissipated together with the distinction between movement and rest.
Setanta

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:42 am
Traffic regulation varies from state to state. I suggest that you contact the state department of motor vehicles. (This is one of the stupidest questions ever asked here, and that's saying a lot.)

So let's have some music!

0 Replies

martinies

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 12:39 pm
@fresco,
Thats the exact right answer. And all you need is love the great beatles song fits the bill exactly.call it syncranisity if you like.
0 Replies

martinies

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:22 pm
@fresco,
So how does that fit with the c limit then fresco.
fresco

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 02:31 pm
@martinies,
Smile You tell me !
martinies

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 07:27 pm
@fresco,
Well it has to be that the consiouness of the driver male or female existed before the event existed and the consciousness on reaching nirvana realised its self as part of the presentation of the projected event.so if your a part of the mover of stuff you become the realised mover of c at that moment and are as it seems stationary to the event. Adopting the position of all the relativity in the stuff being presented as a projection. At this point the self becomes real.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 01:53 pm
"Yes if you where driving your car and you where in a state of nirvana would you be moving.[?]"

It's rather confusing isn't it? You can't really tell if the car is moving over the Earth, or the car is still and the Earth and the highway are moving under it.
martinies

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 03:20 pm
@coluber2001,
I think the truth is that the observer becomes a part of the mover of the event on reaching nirvana. The move of the event could be seen as the relativity involed in the whole event . The observers emotions as relativity are the exact same as the relativity between objects.
0 Replies