Am I the worst boyfriend ever

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:32 am
Dear All

I don't normally turn to the internet for advice but here goes. Ive been in a loving relationship for just under 2 years now. All is well until now. My partner has been diagnosed with a auto immune disease which affects his ability to do certain things. Also, due to this disease he is not able to get/maintain an erection, he does get one sometimes but it is limp. We are trying tablets etc but with not much success.

Now, here is the thing. I love him very much and I feel dissapointed in myself for doubting this relationship based on something so silly. We are both young, early 30s. I just never imagined myself being in this situation at this age. I will only encourage him and go with him to all dr appointments etc. but offcourse this influence me as well. As a result of this he had to cut down his work hours so drastically that he can barely pay his own rent. So the implications is huge. We had dreams to buy a house etc but this is unlikely now as I have to support him.

I know many will say that I am shallow etc but please try and understand my side as well. I feel helpless in all of this. I love him but this is so huge. Sex in whatever form is down to maybe once a month.

What do I do

Tekla

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 09:07 am
@Revealer,
Dear Revealer,

You are right when you demand a normally live and relationship. Live is short and not charmed!

Everbody has to understand your decision and nothing else matters!

But if you stick with your partner about pity , your relationship won"t last.

I think you could try amphetamine for causing an erection. I know that workes! Go ask an addicted person.

Don't procure it from twighlight scences.
No money for paying rent? I don't know how it is handled abroad.

In Germany you can get a minimum of money by goverment or Insuries if s.body is unable to work over illness.

Surely it isn't possible to have luxury by this money, but you can pay food and rent.

When a partner can"t earn money than has the other earn more.

If you don"t want split , you have going to spend less and enjoy a reduced luxurary or you want more spend , than you must go.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 09:40 am
@Revealer,
I tend to agree with Tekla here.
You've been together for a relative short time and you are not married either, (granted your state allows it) so your loyalty to him is only as far as you want to take it. Sure it is a terrible sentence to have an (incurable I assume) auto immune disease at that age, but your partner could do much more to maintain a healthy relationship. There are many ways to achieve sexual pleasures and he could do much more than once a month.

In addition to that, he should apply for disability if his disease limits him to work full time. Depending on his job/earnings, his disability payment could definitely cover his rent and living expenses. Perhaps he has private disability insurance too? If not, he should do that.

In essence, his illness is not as dibilitating as he thinks it is, there are plenty of options you could suggest to him. If he's not willing to work on your relationship in an equal manner, then perhaps you really should cut your losses and move on. You are too young to support someone whom you're not married to and have a relative short term relationship with.

Good luck!!
0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 10:27 am
@Revealer,
Dear Revealer and user,

don't take an offence over my advice to get drugs.

Better to try to get amphetamine by a doc and when you are open- minded you are going to tell him your erectiontroubles very expand.

Perhaps you are lucky , because pure amphetamine is get easily by doc.

Some countries abolished the original products, sadly.About misusing and going addicted and what ever.

Pills don"t worked like the drugs of yesterday., which were given by a doc.

I'm afraid that you can get amphetamine in drug szenes only.

There you can be scamed and further your partner shouldn't use amphetamine daily .

As a newbe you could be preyed , betrayed . Therefore don't pay the first price. And at first a quantity of your fingernail .

Using together with other needing pills could be dangerous.

To mentionng are the other substances ,which are blended in all drugs.

With all this knowings I suppose, you can think about all pros & cons.
0 Replies

imimpatientforanswer

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:57 am
@Revealer,
Seems to bring you or the other down.=not true love

So what do you do then? I shouldn't have to tell you
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I the worst boyfriend ever
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:48:05