Is it bad if I don't eat?

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 10:37 pm
Im 12 years old and I haven't been eating for a while. If I do still not much. I can deny my hunger and I do it all of the time. I started not eating alot in August and I never told anyone.i started being obsessed with loosing weight and exercising all the time and I would always check my weight every day. I don't eat with my friends and family or around them. Do you think there's something wrong with me? Do I need help?

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 10:54 pm
@Starchizap,
Starchizap wrote:

Im 12 years old and I haven't been eating for a while. If I do still not much. I can deny my hunger and I do it all of the time. I started not eating alot in August and I never told anyone.i started being obsessed with loosing weight and exercising all the time and I would always check my weight every day. I don't eat with my friends and family or around them. Do you think there's something wrong with me? Do I need help?

You bet. That sounds like anorexia. See a doctor immediately.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 07:15 am
@Starchizap,
Tell your mother another trusted adult what you wrote here, so give them the URL.
0 Replies