Why do guys with girlfriends look at me?

Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:39 pm
@Germlat,
Are you brought by love to US ?
Tekla

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 04:07 pm
@Germlat,
I would have no nervs now to live in States, I enjoy my silence at my age now.

The gun insane there always... ! A younger human can be used to watch out for be sure amongst shootings in some areas of there .

And if one had learnt to cope with it, ones would wont leave of course.

Same amount of tolls dayly by Germans accidents because of no limit highways might be same tolls by shooting every day in USA.

BUT shootings are avoidable , if it would be a ban of guns.

There excuses about are crazy. They have to protect themselves. But if would have nobody a weapon it wouldn't be require to protect.

That gets who can , I can't.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 04:45 pm
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

Are you brought by love to US ?

No I wasn't brought up in the U.S. And I have no clue what you mean about guns...never actually seen one in real life.
Tekla

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 06:27 am
@Germlat,
Germlat , I'm a real pain ! I don't except an answer , but possibly you read it.

I want to revice one last point regarding aging, because wondering about , that I hung up to appearance of ones.

Ought to have other amenities .

In your opinion to get aging does mean to have going to relinguish claim to aestetic , ?Right?

You said you meet now higher quality male than before. Do have good looking males less quality , like my mum always said - a beatiful dish is worthless without content ?

Or do demands change in one's mind by itself , without circumastances or going dwarfed oneself ?

Other way , do I like AC/DC, flowers , specific meals at 35 about
, but at 50 I'm going lose all that taste ?

My parents' taste of meals, flowers, nice landscapes,nice pictures etc.was lasting by their dead .

The only one did change their taste .The taste of music. At their teenage time they liked "The Flippers, Rock&Roll, E.Presley "etc.

At 50 about they began to listen to operas ( just a bit ) and appalling folk (Schlager,Volksmusik) ,where that idiots do sway to the music sitting around and wearing garb.Spookey !

If I would change my taste of music to such music like my parents I would go to a psychiatry and move in a circle , sing in same time whole day !

I musn't lose my personality .

I don't want to change my taste for the same things , looks I which I prefer now.
Cropped hair? Why not bald and sparing shampoo , than using a duster ?

Women with cropped hair and less feminin outfit who seem genderless lost their personality, having one"s fling.Certainly some male do too.

Every centuries have always changed to new trends. But never there was any generation such much femals who given up their feminin look.

Nowadays they mutated to an androgynous individuals and given up her female gender.

An aftermath could be their spouses cheat them , because no spouse want have an androgynously , scary creature in the bedroom.Mostly they didn't marry such.

Loads male agree !

A genderless individual deserve being cheating.,as she kept from spouse her having one's fling after wedding.

Surely that's their own business , but that can't be a reason to all eilderly humans to conceal one's gender and to offer other preferences instead.

What could be a an advantage ? To get all help for free just because out of good looking , even it is shallow ?

Other way . As I had a puncture a crowd of men came up to wearing suits, white shirts and were insisted to help me. Moving out and male offered help.Never I had to pay for it.

Do you mean if my personality , my wisdom, my way of caring, my quality of ever you want, with a genderless look would sitting in that car with puncture , do you think I would get noticed ?

Even if I would say "I"m smart, have experiences , a charmed character, would you help me please?

I would get help , but I have to pay for it.

It's easier on and cheaper to be younger and a feninin female.

Therefore other preferences don't offset it.

Now I won't dwelling longer about that.

0 Replies

Tekla

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 06:34 am
@Germlat,
Maybe you live in a state without citizen who take always a gun with and without schoolshootings. But everyone knows about schoolshootings, spree killer.(Amokläufer).

2.I get it, you grown up in Germany. Did you take a man to US?
Germlat

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 06:55 am
@Tekla,
No. We met while in university.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 07:12 am
@Tekla,
Tekla wrote:

Maybe you live in a state without citizen who take always a gun with and without schoolshootings. But everyone knows about schoolshootings, spree killer.(Amokläufer).

2.I get it, you grown up in Germany. Did you take a man to US?

I had suspected you of joking around for a while now...that's ok. It was still entertaining .
Tekla

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 08:22 am
@Germlat,
In some cases I really don"t know if I joke around. Anything else, where were you rised up in Germany ?
Germlat

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 08:46 am
@Tekla,
No..
Tekla

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:06 pm
@Germlat,
Also wenn Du nicht mehr antworten willst, dann ist das völlig in Ordnung , aber ein - Nein- welches überhaupt nicht zu meiner Frage passt ?

Dann mache Dir doch nicht ' mal für diese 2 Buchstaben die Mühe!
Einfach dann gar nix mehr schreiben ist besser.
Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 06:33 am
@Tekla,
Sie sind zu emotional. ...aber vielleicht sollte ich uberhaupt nicht beantwortet . Hagen Sie etwas geduld....
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 10:22 am
@jibberjabber,
Because they are males with raging hormones and have nothing to lose. You mentioned school so I am going to assume you are not that old and neither are the guys. POINT BLANK they are thinking about you naked and how you will satisfy them. This is the rule, there are exceptions. NOT MANY!
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 11:22 am
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
NACHOFUNNYMAN wrote:

Because they are males with raging hormones and have nothing to lose. You mentioned school so I am going to assume you are not that old and neither are the guys. POINT BLANK they are thinking about you naked and how you will satisfy them. This is the rule, there are exceptions. NOT MANY!

Has anyone ever accused you of being classy and/or timely? This is a four+ year old thread and the poster who hasn't been back since posting this back in Oct. 2014 has likely graduated from the school in question.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 06:01 pm
@jibberjabber,
Guys that already have GF but continue to make themselves available are there to sabotage all the efforts of single men and women to get together.
All you guys who cannot get girlfriends, see above. Those F---ing gutter slime are the reason (not withstanding personal issues of course)
If your a guy and have a GF, please, step back and LET THE SINGLE PEOPLE HAVE A GO, for f---s sake!
maxdancona

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 04:35 pm
@mystikmind,
What about girls who have a boyfriend but continue to make themselves available to other guys? I would think that this would be more of a threat to you.
mystikmind

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 09:35 pm
@maxdancona,
Hell no!

Its the sheer overwhelming mass of numbers of non single men chasing women that is the problem.
Look at this below link, and then imagine they are all the men with GF/wife flooding up against the wall to get to the single women on the other side.... then you will understand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mc8LCe0tc

0 Replies

Dark phoenix

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 02:43 pm
@jibberjabber,
Yay! Just tell them to go away!! hahaha
Idk, maybe you ARE super attractive to them
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 10:21 pm
Having a girl friend does nt mean they are satisfied , even if they are in a good relationship, that s nature to try new things .
0 Replies

singlesteve

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 12:55 am
@jibberjabber,
Three times is not so many, just keep dating)
0 Replies