Long distance crush and career balance ?

sirpley

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 03:21 pm
I met this guy 2 years ago, he was a transfer student and he had a boyfriend at that time. Inspire of that we became close to each other and just as platonic friends because we had lot of things in common. He moved back to Europe and he ended the relationship with that boyfriend. We stayed in touch and he indicated that he had crush on me, just a year back. I told him, we should stay friends. Our friendship grew stronger we Skype once a week and text daily. I started falling for him and for past two months I have feelings for him. I know he likes me and recently I have given some signals that I like him too. For example, two weeks back he drunk texted me he really likes me and he was being cute. I replied, he could say that to me. I rarely do that to people. I’m here in Canada and at-least for next 2 years I cannot move around, it is the same for him as we both are young graduates. What should I do? My heart says to express myself to him by brain is fighting hard. (btw: I’m gay and I have been in love once). I’m 25 and he is 23. Please help ☺
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 983 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:57 am
You think that a 23 year old on a college campus who drunk dials you has the maturity, patience and stamina to have a long distance relationship, then go for it.
0 Replies