The funny thing is, people are too stupid to understand that there is an evil side to intelligence.

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 07:42 pm
It's called psychopathy.

Every single murderous/manipulating intent filled man or woman has an unusual level of intelligence based entirely on their ability to read people like books. Politicians are a great example of psychopathy or if you want to use the euphemism, then let's call it passive-aggressiveness.

So, I don't care if you ignore my intelligence for your ignorance. But, when you ignore the psychopath's intelligence for your ignorance, that's when you make two enemies, instead of one. People are so contradicting, that they can make good intelligence and bad intelligence despise you.

When you have two faces of intelligence working against ignorance, for different reasons, it's time for you to cut ties with ignorance ASAP. For good reason, people ignore the intelligence for their ignorance; for bad reason, people never ever suspect that there are intelligent people out there that are using it to control you and get what they want. Good intelligence will always beat bad intelligence, but intelligence of any kind will always beat ignorance.

And you guys think my intelligence is a problem. You don't even know the beginning of what tyrants and serpents lie beneath the surface. I do, too bad for you. Even if you somehow manage to figure out there's a psychopath in your life, you won't have the capacity to handle them. Just remember, that the reason why this society is filled with psychopaths, is because you guys killed personalities. Hence why every class room has that stereotype where teacher's envy a student's artistic ability, trashing their work, while the kids around the artist laugh, when they are going to grow up as failures and fools.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 471 • Replies: 4
No top replies

George

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:00 pm
> while the kids around the artist laugh, when they are going to grow up as
> failures and fools.

How should the artist handle this?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:37 pm
@George,
Civil Disobedience
George

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:08 am
@One Eyed Mind,
As a student? That is a heavy burden for a youngster to bear alone.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 01:12 pm
@George,
Well thank you for the compliment,

I stood against the teacher, the principal, the people because I was not a conformist; I was an artist.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The funny thing is, people are too stupid to understand that there is an evil side to intelligence.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:38:26